UK available nutrients?

jt2142

Hey guys :peacetwo:

So in a couple of days I will be hitting the 2 week mark of my grow.
Can any UK growers recommend me nutrients for the veg stage? I heard baby bio is good.
And also a recommendation for the nutes for flowering stage? I really have no idea what products to use for that.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! And if it's on Amazon that would also be very helpful. :thanks:

Advanced Nutrients for both stages. For vege Sensi Grow A+B, Voodoo Juice and B52. For flower Sensi Bloom, Big Bud, Overdrive, Carbo Load, Rhino Skin. You can check their Web site, they have a nutrient calculator for both stages from novice to professional level. They also got info on every product. It's what I use, never used other and probably will stick to these for a while.

Mmm might avoid miracle grow nutrients...

I would more likely just look for a local hydroponic shop online or locally to pop in & visit for nutrients such as biobizz, hesi, canna i'm sure others can found !

If ya not into that idea & you want go down the miracle grow nutrient route i would suggest using at a reduced application ratio than suggested as it may contain high levels of NPK which may cause nutrient burn problems on ya girls :thumb:

Advanced Nutrients for both stages. For vege Sensi Grow A+B, Voodoo Juice and B52. For flower Sensi Bloom, Big Bud, Overdrive, Carbo Load, Rhino Skin. You can check their Web site, they have a nutrient calculator for both stages from novice to professional level. They also got info on every product. It's what I use, never used other and probably will stick to these for a while.
Sorry to sound stupid but you don't mean all of them right? So Sensi Grow A+B would be fine for veg, and Sensi bloom would be fine for flowering? Thanks man :)

I've been using Plant Magic nutes for my soil grows. It's a UK based company and according to their website there are several stockists within 25 miles of me so hopefully there will be some near you too.

My soil grows haven't been very big and I've only done a couple of autos that way but it seem to result in potent and flavourful weed. Mine didn't get enough light for fat and heavy buds but the nutes seem to live up to their claims of being easy to use and good for flavour.

Im gonna put Biobizz into the mix.....

Ive used biobloom for flowering, just ordered biogrow... For vegging....

If you are doing autos, you will want to concentrate more on flowering nutes really... Such a short veg time, before her timeclock kicks into flowering....

Biobizz can be used with most mediums.... Not too expensive on a certain auction site... 500ml for about £6 delivered....

Welcome to :420:

Hey there mate :)

Plant magic is a really good UK based company in Bristol, which I prefer as the nutrients are based around UK water quality. I use there organic range - oldtimer grow, oldtimer bloom & bio silicone with good results. In my area we have very soft water so a cal/mag supplement is needed which plant magic also do. On the non organic side they have a soil grow & bloom in soft water or hard water, which alot of company's don't do, it's always good to have the choice.
Just my thoughts hope this helps :Namaste:

If you are doing autos, you will want to concentrate more on flowering nutes really... Such a short veg time, before her timeclock kicks into flowering....

Biobizz can be used with most mediums.... Not too expensive on a certain auction site... 500ml for about £6 delivered....

I'm growing autos :D Does this mean I may not need nutes until they start flowering? I'm using Canna Terra Professional Soil which apparently is also full of nutes anyways if that helps! :thanks:

I havnt use canna terra before, but if it is enriched already.... I wouldnt add anything to it at the moment....

Are your autos growing well?, any signs if ill health ?... If all is well, ya girls are getting what they need right now... Adding to it can tip the balance and cause burning....any shock now can hinder end harvest... As they 2 weeks old they are still fragile.... Just keep em watered, but not soggy... Allow soil to dry out some, then water again... When pistils to develop, then you can start with the flowering nutes... Not full strength tho...
If your girls are looking hungry at the mo... There is a free veg nute you can use...., has it rained recently at yours ?... If so check the lawn for worm casts.... About a teaspoon of them mixed with water and fed to plants will give em an organic nutrient hit.... This will be only needed the once...
Heres how i do it

image7672.jpg
image6985.jpg

These casts can be harvested from any grass really, but not if weedkiller sprayed recently.....

Just an idea for you....
:Namaste:

Hey there mate :)

Plant magic is a really good UK based company in Bristol, which I prefer as the nutrients are based around UK water quality. I use there organic range - oldtimer grow, oldtimer bloom & bio silicone with good results. In my area we have very soft water so a cal/mag supplement is needed which plant magic also do. On the non organic side they have a soil grow & bloom in soft water or hard water, which alot of company's don't do, it's always good to have the choice.
Just my thoughts hope this helps :Namaste:

Good info fellow organic grower... Thanks

I've found "BioBizz Indoor Try Pack" on Amazon for £14. It contains 250ml bottles of:
Biobizz Bio-Bloom ensures exuberant flowers and fruit sets
Biobizz Bio-Grow promotes lush growth
Biobizz Top-Max increases the size and weight of clusters on flowers and improves the taste of the product and increases nutrient uptake.

Would this be everything I need for nutes? :thanks: I have 2 plants by the way.

That would do nicely.... I was looking at the very same thing a few days ago...

Had to check the " fish mix" wasnt in there.... Can get a bit smelly indoors, apparantly...

Its a cheap start to the world of nutrients....

They had good results and reviews, thats why i went with em... Natural product too... I really do hope they prove emselves in my next grow... Last one was problematic, due to loft grow and early cold snap... Poor roots due to wet-undrying soil.. Wasnt the nutes fault..

Im not adding any bonemeal to my soil this time... Just grow n bloom and fish tank water.... Lets see what they can really do on their own

whatever nute you go with, less is more in the early stages.. You will surprised how fast these autos grow...... I had one that pratically doubled in height over a weekend... I was away, came home.... Opened cupboard and was like wooaaahhhh !!!!.....:laugh::laugh:

They can certainly get a wiggle on at times

hi dude,
I would plum for Plant Magic nutrients which you can use for veg and flowering, you can get them from most good hydro shops, there are many in London and in fact most towns and cities, i hope you have a successful grow.
from a fellow brit.

hi dude,
I would plum for Plant Magic nutrients which you can use for veg and flowering, you can get them from most good hydro shops, there are many in London and in fact most towns and cities, i hope you have a successful grow.
from a fellow brit.

If i havnt already said it.... Welcome to :420: fellow brit

such a variety of nutes on offer....all quality products... When you just start off it makes you wanna bang ya head on the wall.... Too much choice....aargghh !!!!:surrender::surrender::rofl:

I've found "BioBizz Indoor Try Pack" on Amazon for £14. It contains 250ml bottles of:
Biobizz Bio-Bloom ensures exuberant flowers and fruit sets
Biobizz Bio-Grow promotes lush growth
Biobizz Top-Max increases the size and weight of clusters on flowers and improves the taste of the product and increases nutrient uptake.

Would this be everything I need for nutes? :thanks: I have 2 plants by the way.

I use biobizz. All mix soil, grow and bloom. Just about to chop my first plant using it. I like it better than the ionic I was using. Good results at a fair price. I paid a tenner each for 1 ltr bottles of grow and bloom at my local hydro shop. I'm in the uk by the way. Hydro shops are popping up everywhere, have a look on that famous search engine who's name I forget.

Yea this will be all you need. More boosters are available too :passitleft:

If your knowledge is no great and its your first grow i highly reccomend you stick with a nutrients guide for your first grow then add more nutes when you have more experience other wise there is a good chane you will burn/kill your plant.

You would need to factor in all sorts of things such as PPM/EC, PH level ect ect, i spent a good old 6 months solid research before i started my own grow but alot of the information you require is on 420 magazine and i will you all the best!

Thanks,

420Steve

Back
Top Bottom