Need urgent help!

Moonspell

So the problem started yesterday evening after I came back from work. 8 hours before that ,I flushed her with luke warm water 6 ph. Today it's even more notable (as you can see on pics). They feel rough in touch and those bleached leaves are very dry. No idea what caused that, please help me with my girl.

Strain - AK47
# of Plants - 1 topped
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative 4th week
Bucket Size - 5 Litre
Lights - 4x 32w 6500k, 1x 20w 2700k, 1x 18w 4000k
Nutrients - organic BioHumus as my nutrient NPK (mg/l): 700, 300, 300 +CaO - 1100(mg/l), MgO - 200 (mg/l) +microsupplements
Medium - 70%soil 25%perlite 5%dolomite lime
PPM - 500
PH - 6.5-6.9
RH - 40% to 55%
Room Temperature - 20 to 29 celsius
Room Square Footage - 4 sqf
Pests - seen some fungus gnats few times around soil
Supplemented with DIY CO2 bottle (yeast with sugar and water).

FWdRrY.jpg

rFiwGu.jpg

fvGMbG.jpg

j6GsGS.jpg

@Rifleman
I don't leave big droplets on leaves, I always take them away with a tissue + water don't stay for long on them, it disappears after 15~ mins so i don't think that is the case.
@BeaverIslander
It's tap water, 120 ppm 7PH, dropping it down for watering to 6ph with vinegar. Never had this problem before tho.

I fed them with nutrient that is designed to recover dying plants, seems it helped, becuase process stopped, looks a little better, although she still has droppy leaves

It's Nutrient Splash - nothing serious need to be careful when feeding that you don't get nutrient on leaves - It happen to everyone - Great looking "babies"

Hi Moonspell,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

So the problem started yesterday evening after I came back from work. 8 hours before that ,I flushed her with luke warm water 6 ph. Today it's even more notable (as you can see on pics). They feel rough in touch and those bleached leaves are very dry. No idea what caused that, please help me with my girl.

Strain - AK47
# of Plants - 1 topped
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - Vegetative 4th week
Bucket Size - 5 Litre
Lights - 4x 32w 6500k, 1x 20w 2700k, 1x 18w 4000k
Nutrients - organic BioHumus as my nutrient NPK (mg/l): 700, 300, 300 +CaO - 1100(mg/l), MgO - 200 (mg/l) +microsupplements
Medium - 70%soil 25%perlite 5%dolomite lime
PPM - 500
PH - 6.5-6.9
RH - 40% to 55%
Room Temperature - 20 to 29 celsius
Room Square Footage - 4 sqf
Pests - seen some fungus gnats few times around soil
Supplemented with DIY CO2 bottle (yeast with sugar and water).

FWdRrY.jpg

rFiwGu.jpg

fvGMbG.jpg

j6GsGS.jpg
Ur pH may be bit.to high in.ur.substrate cauaeing nute lock.out try flushing them good with pH water.6 is good.6.5 is too.even 7.won't.hurt.

Back
Top Bottom