Mutant Kush? Is it wise to keep her?

LiftedMind

I'm currently growing 4 different strains. Three of them are doing relatively well.
The fourth, Kush Bomb, looks like it has mutated. I included some pics below. There's a link to my journal if you need the details of the grow.

Looks like all the leaves are bunched together on the 2nd node. It's also growing everything, seemingly, on one side.
I would like to know if I should keep her or just cut my losses now and kill her off?
Thanks.

IMG_20160426_080628.jpg
IMG_20160426_080523.jpg

I would keep it for now see how it grows but every time i get a seed with a bad phenotype i just kill it every time she grows its super slow and can never catch up with the other plants. But let me tell you if she can grow it will be a monster crop seeds and grow crazy lol

I have a lop-sided mutant, too, born with three branches, one very dominant. Once the plant had some size, I topped the vigorous branch for a clone and let the other branches catch up. it is a full, happy plant now, 4 months down the road, but I still don't know what sex it is. Only that it is a Sativa.

Thank you everyone for the input!
Looks like I'm keeping her. It would make my heart happy to see her do great. I always like an underdog.

Back
Top Bottom