Rooting stimulator by greenlight on seedlings

Iustnbudz

So two of my seedlings poped and i wondered if. This would help
20160429_083043.jpg
20160429_083108.jpg

Pretty heavy on NPK for seedlings & you might just get nutrient burn using that a full rate even 1/4 rate might be a problem ?

I do use a root stimulator myself it is extremely low NPK plus micro nutrients & hormones etc just using at 1/4 rate for fresh popped seeds once a week & work you way up dpending on stage of plant growth.

PICT000161.JPG
PICT000747.JPG

Should be able to find other brand name type stuff for stimulating root growth it works a treat :thumb:

Thanks for the speedy reply. I was thinkin the same thing i think ill wait till i transfer it out of 16 oz cupsz into pots or 3 gal smartpots. You think itd be ok after a couple sets if true leafs?

Ye should be ok by then but still suggest using it at 1/4 rate of suggested application.

As you compost/soil mix is more likely to have pre loaded nutrients in for a few to several weeks if store/shop purchased or brand name etc & may well last the best part of vegging for a couple of months/several weeks.

So start light with root stimulator at first only once a week should be good enough at 1/4 rate & if you see signs of nutrient burn lower the dosage on the next feed.

Rooting solution or Cloning Gel: Aloe Vera and Coconut water

Recipe: 1/4 cup preservative free coconut water and 1/4 cup preservative free Aloe Vera Juice into 1 gallon clean water. Soak your stubborn seeds in this or use to soak your cuttings in before planting. Or like me, just water your seedling/cloning soil with it prior to planting.

Take a fresh tip of aloe vera and rub it on your plant stems before you plant them into the cloning soil below. Or Ideally, blend up the fresh aloe filet and mix with water and soak your cuttings in a cup of this mixture before planting. Say a 1" chunk for a tall glass of water? Not need to be exact, they Aloe leaf is very high in a compound called salicylic acid and is the key component for cloning purposes. Another way to do this is to purchase aloe vera juice at the health food store at about 1/4 cup per gallon. Heck you could even buy pure 200x concentrate organic aloe vera powder from buildasoil.com and use to make fresh aloe vera juice on demand. No matter how you slice it, if you have heard of willow root or asprin or cloning gel to stimulate rooting then why not use the best plant of them all, the Aloe Vera Plant? It really works and you will be very happy because there are many other benefits.

The next thing you want is a young coconut or a simple can of coconut water from the health food store. OR they have pure Coconut water powder you can get too, just don't use the stuff with preservatives in it. Coconut water is a superfood and is excellent for seed starting and cloning.

Hi Fuzzy Duck, new member here, but only new to Hesi products, and seems you use them. I wonder if you could help me out a bit, in grow schedule/feeding plan they list up several of their products to give 1-2 times weekly, is it ok to mix these together in the same water is my concern. Ive searched and searched for the answer, but didnt get any wiser, and time for feeding is getting closer by the hr ;) Thx in advance

Back
Top Bottom