I need help with a feeding plan

Aspradlin9189

My big plant (critical plus) is about 3 weeks old. It got shocked or something and didnt grow for about a week but she started taking off now. I also have 4 seedling (about a 5 days old). I have ff grow, bloom, and Tigers blood i think its called. Last watering i did half a ml of grow in a gallon of water. Seems like shes growing like alot past couple days but i need a set feeding schedule i should use on these things. Any help appreciated
420-magazine-mobile2072839650.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1052339789.jpg
420-magazine-mobile845738405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1896446916.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Btw, the critical is in regular store soil, the rest are in 50/50 coco and lucky dog k9 soil. Little bit of lime dolmite and epsom salt mixed in. All autos in 3 gal pots

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't feed the babies until their cotyledons shrivel up and fall off. They are getting enough food from the "first leaves".

Since most of the feeding charts are over my head, I just feed nutes once a week in place of watering. The rest of the week, I water as needed.

Keep it simple at first, making sure you not only have the basic 3 NPK, but also some trace elements. Read the labels and dilute 1/4 strength. Then when they get a lot larger, up it to 1/2 strength of what the bottle says (so much per gallon of water).

After that, you can add supplements, if the leaves show deficiencies. Let the plants tell you what they need.

Back
Top Bottom