So I planted in some cheap slow release are things gonna be okay ?

Jacobsenji

I planted !implant in some very cheap potting soil and I just became aware that it's a slow release mix. Right now everything is going great. So what could someone tell me about what to do when it comes time to put her in flower ?
Thanks to all
600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg
------Best of big buds to you----

Jacob, you have a LONG way to go before you even think about flowering! Just water well, then let dry, water well, let dry, etc.

Do NOT add nutes to slow-release impregnated soil. If you see signs of nute deficiencies, you can add those specific nutes in solution form, 1/4 the strength recommended on the containers, or use organic nutes from stuff from your Kitchen and bathroom (Epsom salts, molasses, organic teas, etc).

Let your leaves tell you when to add supplements.

By the time you are ready to flower, the slow-release nutes will be mostly used up, if you let them veg 3 - 4 months. Then flush your soil, and start using tomato bloom nutes, again 1/4 strength stated on bottle.

You can get a full-run-down on nutes in one of the locked topics at the top of this forum.

Jacob, you have a LONG way to go before you even think about flowering! Just water well, then let dry, water well, let dry, etc.

Do NOT add nutes to slow-release impregnated soil. If you see signs of nute deficiencies, you can add those specific nutes in solution form, 1/4 the strength recommended on the containers, or use organic nutes from stuff from your Kitchen and bathroom (Epsom salts, molasses, organic teas, etc).

Let your leaves tell you when to add supplements.

By the time you are ready to flower, the slow-release nutes will be mostly used up, if you let them veg 3 - 4 months. Then flush your soil, and start using tomato bloom nutes, again 1/4 strength stated on bottle.

You can get a full-run-down on nutes in one of the locked topics at the top of this forum.
AK, thanks for your response about this. I ain't in any kind of hurry here so ya I believe that what you say is true. I have only watered like you told me to up to this point.
600 Watt HPS - Easy Happy Soil Grow - Easy Does It Cloning & Veg

I planted !implant in some very cheap potting soil QUOTE]

Why? Give it it's best chance with good soil. Long wait before flowering...plenty of time to read this
How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know!

Look in on some grow journals, you'll see how the dance goes. :Namaste:
Hey bud thanks for your answer. I figured that it would do better on good soil. I just didn't want to replant and take a chance on stressing her out. So I thought I would just let nutes run out and add as needed.
Why ? Hmmmm I had my wife get some potting soil from store and she filled pot for me as well. Just a couple of days ago I seen the bag that soil came in and panicked a bit but I'm all better now.
Thanks for link

Back
Top Bottom