First grow - Hoping to do well - Would like some open advice please

Shrekmode

Hello everyone,

I am new to the growing game. I am trying my first time so I am not wanting to totally ruin these fine little ladies. I am doing a greenhouse Grow in a semi-arid east side of Oregon. I tend to all of my plants daily and have noticed some insane growth spurts out of my plants. I have started getting them the First of April.

I purchased all clones and I got two Crazy Glue's first of April and a NW Coffee and a Super Lemon Haze in Mid April. Then in First of May I got a GG#4 and a Blue Dream.

The April plants we got a hard freeze and they got beat up pretty bad. I had to go out of town and put no heater. Since that time I have been running a heater every night.

So there is the back ground. I am growing this for my friends and family to enjoy.

So first off are my GG#4 and Blue Dream these two are taking off like rockets just shooting up daily practically. I do not want to get stringy plants and was considering topping them but do not want to mess up if they are just being good girls and growing as they should the following pictures are of them.
First Pic is of GG#4 and second is of my Blue Dream

IMG_022654.JPG
IMG_022756.JPG

Now the question are these two after a month stretched too much????

Crazy Glue now these are a month older and were hit by a freeze but they are recovering nicely
IMG_022950.JPG
IMG_023049.JPG

Now the last two my Cinex/Nwcoffee is going gang busters it is coming a lot amazingly after the freeze. However the Super Lemon I am not sure what to think of what her deal is but here they are

IMG_022446.JPG
IMG_022347.JPG

So anyones advice here is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much
Shrek:thanks::thanks::thanks:

I'm assuming the Super Lemon is the one with the wilted leaves? It looks a little over watered, what's the drainage like in the pot? It also seems a little yellow, what kind of nutrients have you been using if any? They look pretty good for having gone through a freeze though. They're a bit stretched but if you want you can top them to get them to start filling out on the side branches a little more. Just make sure you have stable temperatures in the forecast and everything since topping adds its own stress.

The Super Lemon Haze is the smaller plant in the second picture. The wilted looking plant is the Cinex/Nwcoffee that is very full two pictures up. Thank you We have a fluctuation of 20 degrees this week outside temp so I will wait to top until this spell goes away

If you would like to see some great tutorials on training your plants, check out the Live Tutorials by Snidrajsed in my signature below my post. He did a great job on them.

Your plants are looking great and im sure they will get very big in those planters! Training is certainly the way to go.

Well time for an update. It has been about 7 weeks and would like some ideas. I have not given the plants any Nutrients since I started. I am getting yellowing down low and up a little I am thinking it is low nutrients. So today I started out with adding some nutrients. I started with a very 1/2 dose of FF Big Bloom and Grow Big. I will add another dose of Tiger Bloom tomorrow. So here they are. I am going to put them into Veg in about 6 weeks.

First Off my Blue Dream

Next My Gorilla Glue

Next Up My First Crazy Glue

And Finally Crazy Glue 2

So any ideas on the yellowing of the plants and any advice will be greatly appreciated

Shrek

Back
Top Bottom