Terpenez

It's a terpenoid profile booster. It is supposed to increase the plant's terpene production (Smelliness).

If you have a carbon filter, then add a little to your regular feed/water routine all the way through flowering.

You can also use it at the flush, for extra smelliness.

:goodluck:

Thanks for the heads up...guess it would be best to use near the end since I am trying to regulate less of a smell so no one smells when they visit...currently with Kara Cherry Grapefruit, Currant Kush, and Blueberry Ghost OG...will respond back near the end to update whether I notice any benefits of Terpenez...

I've used this stuff for a few months now and has become part of my regular recipe.
It increases terpene profiles for sure, my buds reek and its been proven in lab tests.

I will stick with it then...how much do you use per gallon? Tempting to be one of the items you perceive "if I only add a little more" would be better? I am 2 weeks into flowering so will update as the weeks pass by.

I will stick with it then...how much do you use per gallon? Tempting to be one of the items you perceive "if I only add a little more" would be better? I am 2 weeks into flowering so will update as the weeks pass by.

I've used it for a few runs now, and i dont think you can really over do it. i have used up to 15ml per gallon in flush which is 2x the recommended dosage. great results.

I will try the 15ml per gallon...I have been using maybe 5ml for each feeding so 2-3 times a week but going to try the 15ml closer to the end and maintain the lower does with the feedings

okay, I am a believer...used on Fast Buds Blackberry and Crystal Meth and are GREAT!!! I used it with my flushes to the end and even doubled-up as pjdabx stated...anyone else with success?

Back
Top Bottom