Lighting schedule auto flower

Bob13567

I am wondering about light times with auto flower does exact light pattern have to followed every day or can it vary from day to day Say it got 16/8 one day and 14/10 the next and then maybe 15/9 do the light times have to be exact or is close good enough

I am wondering about light times with auto flower does exact light pattern have to followed every day or can it vary from day to day Say it got 16/8 one day and 14/10 the next and then maybe 15/9 do the light times have to be exact or is close good enough
To be honest I don't think it matters...at least I haven't experienced any ill affects yet not keeping the exact light cycle for my autos. I'll do 20/4 one day with light out from 12pm-4pm then the next day I might not turn the lights off. but then the third day I might do a 19/5 cycle from 10am-3pm or something like that. I have an 8th month old so I don't get to spend the a lot of time in the garden and obviously I don't use a timer unless I'm running photo ladies.. So yeah with autos it doesn't matter. Good luck!

Perfect sounds like you have the same challenges I do! Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom