A question about the root zone

BrokrnEyes

So, this appears to apply to all sort of plants in and aero garden at the very least, and it may be a common occurrence, I don't know and I'm curious if other people know and if there is a way to take a vantage of it.

During my first grow, which was in an aero garden extra LEDin order to increase the humidity I lined the top of the grow deck with foil and poked A few holes into the empty plug sites with a fork, The idea being that order moisture would escape through the tiny holes and increase the vanity well if the same time keeping the light exposure to the nutrient water to an absolute minimum ( to prevent algae growth ). That when I chopped down the plant and opened up the bucket to clear the roots, I was startled to see A nut in significant number of rooms had seemingly deliberately grown along the underside of the grow deck, finding microscopic holes to anchor them selves and going directly for the plugs I had poked holes into, in one plug spot the rooms completely clogged that's particular port cover.

Earlier last week I emptied out my aero garden of regular herbs and noticed a similar occurrence though with the roads being far smaller ( I had not poked holes in the empty plug site, these routes were heading towards other plug sites that had plants growing in them ).

So I'm wondering if anyone can offer me an explanation and if at all possible let me know if it was a desirable, undesirable or inconsequential side affect of growing and such systems. I can only imagine that's a plant roots are seeking out more oxygen than what is available in the water and space lesbian constantly filled with oxygen via the air pump So with this be a good thing? I did not see any sort of oxygen distress in the plant during the first grow.

Back
Top Bottom