Help with a couple questions on a perpetual setup

inferno3436

First, does it make more sense to run 2 separate flower tents, or 1 big one? Pros and cons?

Second, whether it be 2 flower tents or 1, one tent cannot be vented outside. So if 1 big tent is used the scrubber has to be able to scrub the entire tent with 12+ good sized plants. So I need a recommended scrubber that can fully handle smell duties [and be vented outside the flower tent space with NO smell] -very important-.

Any thoughts, opinions, or experience would be greatly appreciated.

Mother/veg/flower setup

In my humble opinion I would say flower in one tent, the reasoning behind that is over lap of lights as opposed to no overlap.
I have a question back at you though, define 12 plus good sized plants because I grow in a 5x10x6.5 tent and have 2 good sized plants in it and that is pretty much all that fits in there, I suppose I could stuff a couple of small ones in there but as you can see, not much more then that.
DSC_2689.jpg

If you plan on 12 plus good sized plants you must have a really big tent lined up.

As for the carbon filter, I use Can and am very happy with it though there are other good brands out there also, I suggest go as big as your fan can handle.

I appreciate the fast response. You have ginormous ladies. By good size I'm meaning...hmm..lets say no taller than 3-3.5 feet tall and 1.5-2 feet wide after stretch. A typical run I'll do 8 5gals in a 4x4 under 1k. Full canopy. As for your can how big? How big of a fan?

Back
Top Bottom