Beginners grow UK

What lights you using? Watch the heat in your grow space mate I'm in UK and been having issues with heat stress my lights are now about 4 ft above plants

How do I feed these with the canna products. is it canna Flores 1st or canna veg when watering them I use 2ltr bottle of water and 20ml of which one I'm new to this lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Plant magic I'd good mate, iv also heard that it's made with u.k water in mind so might be good for u over there. The plant magic old timer range is a good organic one to go with. Seen wonders using the whole pm range.
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Anytime my friend, u will have to let us know what u choose to go with and how u get on. Have u picked a strain to go with?
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Nice one bruv, I've just put in some wwxbb as well. Iv heard that ww is a forgiving strain, so good for 1st time growers. Should be good, we will both have to keep up to date with pics ?
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Id rather not on chat mate as its at a friends we just testing the waters lol sick of payin drug dealer prices and plus I have a medical condition sucks in the uk very strict laws

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Completely understand my friend. All the best to you and your mates. Fully get the sick of the want be gangsters selling shit though. Fair play to you.
Triggz.
Peace Love and Respect.

Back
Top Bottom