First grow need some advice

Fyffer

So I have two crop king early miss auto they are 3 weeks into flower about just wondering the one is bulking up while the other has tons of white hairs but tiny bud spots. Also how can I post photos

How can u upload photos from I phone. Not letting me on the 420 app.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I just had tha problem try the smaller upload option other than the medium or large worked for me

Thanks. Think I got it worked out.
420-magazine-mobile695017079.jpg

No worries i just joined 420 this morning.. Yours are looking alot more healthier than mine i must say im havin problems haha

If they don't get larger I be lucky to get 2 grams lol. But like I said my first time growing so not very good.

2 grams is better than no grams mate lol. Im havin a problem with the heat atm i think its causing them to stress. I have two strawberry ammo which have not grown for days at the leaves are pointing up and a special kush where some of the leaves are curling i think they may be on the way out .

What sized pot is that in Fyf? Im guessing thats the plant that isnt bulking up for you? Are they both the same strain? IMO the picture you posted doesn't look so far behind schedule, especially if it is just a pheno that takes longer to fully flower. I think the most limiting thing for you will be your pot size, but at this point its a live and learn kind of thing, I wouldn't transplant in flower.

2 grams is better than no grams mate lol. Im havin a problem with the heat atm i think its causing them to stress. I have two strawberry ammo which have not grown for days at the leaves are pointing up and a special kush where some of the leaves are curling i think they may be on the way out .

Gaia Mania by Nectar from the Gods really helps with plant stress. I've seen that stuff pull plants out of what looked like sure death and put them back into gear for growing. What kind of temps are you getting, whats your RH? What kind of setup do you have (tent size, lights, ventilation)?

My first grow I had 3 plants and I got like an oz of completely frost free buds, literally not one single trich. Everyones first grow is a bit fucked but I'll help you out how I can!

Thanks. I got 5 weeks left of flower.

You'll be fine then, She looks fine for 3 weeks. :)

420-magazine-mobile981311281.jpg
this is the other early miss a bit close up. This one is a bit fatter but less white hairs planted same time.

What sized pot is that in Fyf? Im guessing thats the plant that isnt bulking up for you? Are they both the same strain? IMO the picture you posted doesn't look so far behind schedule, especially if it is just a pheno that takes longer to fully flower. I think the most limiting thing for you will be your pot size, but at this point its a live and learn kind of thing, I wouldn't transplant in flower.

They are in 2gallon.

Gaia Mania by Nectar from the Gods really helps with plant stress. I've seen that stuff pull plants out of what looked like sure death and put them back into gear for growing. What kind of temps are you getting, whats your RH? What kind of setup do you have (tent size, lights, ventilation)?

My first grow I had 3 plants and I got like an oz of completely frost free buds, literally not one single trich. Everyones first grow is a bit fucked but I'll help you out how I can!

75-82 degrees. 40-51 humidity. 2x 3 4 feet tall. Lots of frost building up on the surgur leaves. I have two tent. The one is a wooden cabinet for veg and two autos I got in there. Then I have a 2.5 x 4 x 5 tall tent for flowering which has two random females. I will post photos of everything tonight. Running in veg growth star 6 led with t5 lights on sides. In flower have growth star 8 with t5 lights on the side. Going to be putting the growth star 6 in the flower room and go all t5 for veg.

These are both my early miss one has less colas but is a lot more filled in. Then the other one of it filled in would be huge. You think it is just time I need.

420-magazine-mobile1096821998.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1980782274.jpg

Any more Insite. Also will post photos of my unknows I got from a buddy.

Ok these are two random seeds no idea what they are. First grow. These look better than my auto flowers

420-magazine-mobile1795425194.jpg

420-magazine-mobile162581722.jpg

Back
Top Bottom