Help with time for harvest or not!

Nugget87

Any kind soul out there who can take a look om my buds and see if you think its time for harvest?

Thanks a lot its my first grow really excited

image14827.jpeg
image14828.jpeg
image14829.jpeg
image14830.jpeg

I'd say too early yet. Although there is no one set sure fire way of telling without getting technical or opening a debate I would wait until you are seeing a lot more receding orange hairs (pistils) and yellowing/dying leaves. If you have a magnifying loupe or microscope you can check the colour ratio of the trichomes and choose your preferential smoke (less Amber for a head high and more Amber for a couch lock stone). I hope this helps :thumb:

Dirt mcgert so basically i can start the flush today

I would give her a week then start your flush. Just my opinion. You can check out my OW in my photo journal(kinda give you a little reference as to when), gonna start her flush soon. Alot of first time growers get anxious and chop early, but if you wait and let her finish out you will be a lot happier with the end result. Hope this helps

i wouldn't flush yet she still looks like she has a minimum of 2 weeks left. Lots of white hairs yet and with out looking at the trichomes that is the only indication i could go by.

Back
Top Bottom