Phosphorus Def or Magnesium Def?

Greenethumb42

Can someone tell me there opinion on this..it's the older fan leafes closer to the bottom of the plant..the leafes are from 2 different plants,I have e 3 but it's only on the 2..the bigger ones that just started to show sex..the are in smart pots,one is a u gal and the other is a 5 gal..soil is Fox Farm Ocean Forest mixed with some Earthworm Castings and Great White..Feed schedule ones a week last feed was 3 tsp Big Bloom 2 tsp Grow Big 1ml Rapid Start and 1 ml Floralicious Plus..and the plants are outside

Sorry I forgot got the pics in my last post..lol
20160722_212750.jpg
20160722_212738.jpg
20160722_212730.jpg
20160722_212717.jpg

I don't ha e a recent one..the leafes are from 2 different plants..go to my journal it has pics from the 16th.the Money Maker journal

I did after I made my post. If it's just a couple leafs at the bottom, don't stress it. It's natural, especially during flower.

But to identify a true deficiency, would need current pics of the whole plant including close ups of the new growth and older leaves.

I didn't see anything abnormal from the pics on the 16th. Yellowing leaves could be Nitrogen deficient, but not in your case, as best I can tell. The yellowing would be more widespread, not limited to just a couple leafs.

Again, I saw nothing to worry about except hungry critters.

As far as the pests, buy some neem oil. Mix and spray according to directions. It's cheap and can find it at almost any garden center.

Yea I actually just started to treat them..I got some pestacide off of the sponsor page.Sierra Natural Science..I am useing the soil drench and it's organic..you feed through the roots and it's puts a barrier on your plant..this feeding was only the second time I used it..I still might pick up the Neem Oil..and what's weird is I have 3 plants all get the same feed and only 2 of the plants have the yellow leafes..and 1 more thing we have e had real high humidity the last couple days too

Yea I actually just started to treat them..I got some pestacide off of the sponsor page.Sierra Natural Science..I am useing the soil drench and it's organic..you feed through the roots and it's puts a barrier on your plant..this feeding was only the second time I used it..I still might pick up the Neem Oil..and what's weird is I have 3 plants all get the same feed and only 2 of the plants have the yellow leafes..and 1 more thing we have e had real high humidity the last couple days too

Not weird really. Different strains and different phenos will react differently. Keep an eye on the new growth and look for widespread changes to older leaves. A few fan leafs yellowing and dying here and there is completely normal.

Great choice using one of the 420 Sponsors. I'm sure you'll be pleased with their product.

I've never used bottled nutes, so I wont be any help there in the future. But I'll subscribe to your journal and help where i can.

Back
Top Bottom