Help - My girl is going to die fast!

soroshrad

Hi
one of my plant its going to die fast( IMAGE DOWN Here)!!!i grow outdoor temp is 80 F in direct sunlight( hot)
HELP me please to save them, and my little plant getting yellow of the beginning
i use NPK 20 20 20
index41.jpg

index13.jpg

index32.jpg

index21.jpg

NPK 20 20 20 is essentially miracle grow is it not? U need to pick up some good nutes. And 120 is way to hot! I believe the Temps cannabis stops growing at is 67 at the low range and 90 at the high.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

And ya. The babies need barely anything seedlings usually have enough built in nutes to keep em Goin for a week or so after sprouting. I would suggest visiting a hydro shop and inquiring on some proper nutes and investing in a ppm meter.

A steady 120 for a few days is enough to kill a cannabis plant. I unfortunately don't have any advice for that as we cannot control the qeather. Maybe bringing it inside by a window to a cooler climate on those hot days would do some good till it cools down. And depending on humidity remember that plants perspire in the same sense humans do in heat and use much more water. That on top of soil evaporation.

Your over watering. That droop gives it away, hot temperature will slow down water usage since stoma's stay closed while hot. It seems like right thing to do but it's not.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Your over watering. That droop gives it away, hot temperature will slow down water usage since stoma's stay closed while hot. It seems like right thing to do but it's not.

My bad. Mixed that one up. Haha. Heat = less transpiration. Thanks.

I agree - it looks like a possible combination of over-watering and/or way too much nutrients.
If the little one is a different plant, and still alive, do NOT give it any fertilizer for a few weeks.

YES its a different plant and still is alive,but i grow in coco peat perlite have non food in self...
plant how and where want to find food?

Got to a store were they sell plants, they will have fertilizer. If no plant store ask anyone you know that grows food where they get their plant food.

Cheers

NO i have a NPK 20 20 20 Greenline (Blue crystall)
Sorry, since it burns easy, use 1/2 cap (you used 2 last time) to feed. Also, water no more then twice a week or when pot feels very light. Pick it up after watering to feed water weight. In 3 to 4 days it should feel empty.

Cheers

my npk fertilizer , its good??
index14.jpg
Not sure, better then nothing though. Just use small amount.

Cheers

Seeds have their own "fertilizer" built in. They don't need anything from the soil for a few weeks.

that is my fertilizer, its GOOD?
I never heard of it, or used it, so I don't know.
It should be OK for veg as long as you don't overdo it. I'd go VERY light with that kind of fertilizer. In bloom, it would be better to have something with less 'N'.
From my reading, our crop prefers 'P' and 'K' at a 1:2 ratio throughout the grow. However I don't think it is critical and I've seen plenty of other proportions.
IMO, the most important aspect of growing isn't which brand of nutrients you use. It is the environment the plants live in: light, temperature, humidity, soil structure and drainage, pests, air flow, etc.

Back
Top Bottom