1lHSSgO.jpg

FSx1Sap.jpg

IseRqRs.jpg

Lzv5ID9.jpg

WVAi9ip.jpg

YXrN05p.jpg

md7cQk0.jpg

mjGBsGg.jpg

My leaves are very dry and crispy to the touch and are curling down. The tips of the new growth is yellow. It isn't affecting all leaves so I'm thinking maybe nitrogen toxicity? Here's what I'm working with:

Day 20 White widow autoflower
2x mars 600w LEDs
4 gallon pot with biobizz light mix and 30% perlite
400 cfm fan with two passive intakes.

The lights are 20/4.
Temps 79 during the day and 69 at night.
Humidity is around 55%. I have a humidifier running in the tent.

I've been using distilled water with calmag. I used nectar for the gods nutes for the first time a few days ago at 1/4 strength. Watering about every 5 days now until there's a little runoff.

What Strain is it? White widow autoflower
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 60% sativa
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 20 days
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Biobizz light mix with 30% perlite
If Soil... What Size Pot? 4 gallons
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Two Mars 600w LEDs. 570 true watts.
Is it Air Cooled? 6 inch exhaust, 2 4" passive intakes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 72/80 f
RH of Room/Cabinet? 55%
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.3
Any Pests? Nope
How Often are you Watering?nevery 5 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? 1/4 strength basic nectar for the gods
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3x3x6

Would you recommend watering less each time but a little more often or just waiting longer between waterings? The last couple times I've watered it about every 5 days until there was 15-20% runoff. Would it be okay to drill extra holes on the bottom of the pot at this stage of its life or do I risk damaging roots? I suspect it might be holding too much water towards the bottom because my moisture tester says the bottom is still moist while the top is bone dry. The pot is 12 inches deep and the plant is around 11 inches tall.

The best way to get it figured out is to let her go dry just until her leafs and stems are sagging down. At that point lift the pot, get a feel fot the weight of it. This is the weight you want to feel. Then soak her good and wait until she feels about that light again. Lil red is right on....bottom roots staying too wet cause rootrot. You certainly dont want all the issues that come with that....
I would say drill more holes. If you hit some roots she may be upset for a day or 2 but in the lonrun she will be better for it.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I would let the plant dry out and then add some great white mycorrhizae to the root zone to help roots recover if there is any damage due to low oxygen levels and also use an enyzme like cannazym or sensizym to break down dead organic material.

I prefer less water more often. It gives faster growth rates as it helps exchange oxygen in the medium more often. Which ever way you do it just make sure the medium is drying out between waterings.

Back
Top Bottom