Sour Grape Kush feminized monster clone

FriarTuck

i'm following this guy's youtube grow using only Foxfarm FX14000 Ocean Forest Soil. so my lady started to bud and and i am now on 4th week in bud. help me please!!!

IMG_43588.JPG

IMG_43598.JPG

short story. i grow for myself medication for my gout. i don't know why gout is not on any list anywhere that mmj is also really good for!!! i've only been growing over 4 years, experiments after experiments, this is probably my dozen'th way of growing. anyhow, the grow before this was hydro using Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom. notice what i said earlier that i experimented with hydro, well i didn't realized halfway into bud that i was using the formula for soil, hence, unsuccessful!!! now back to the original reason i'm here today. the pictures of the my lady here has never seen any nutes whatsoever other than seaweed extract during veg. this guy on youtube grew eleven plants from seed to harvest using only ro water ph to 6.8. he gave them sea weed extract till it started to bud then just ro water ph 6.8. awesome result!!! not so much for me!!! so today i gave in and gave my lady the full feeding of Fox Farm FX14049 Liquid Nutrient Trio Soil Formula: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, acording for the 4th week of bud feeding schedule. i hope she comes back!!! help me please!!!

Yeah, she's hungry would be my guess. That pot only looks to be 3-5 gallons? I can't imagine any commercial soil having enough nutes to carry through flower.

Feed her and she should stabilize.

I'm not a nute user, so I can't be any help in that area. Others will chime in soon.

Hope all goes well...

thank you masonman. yes i only use 3 gal pot. is that bad/good? i just didn't want too big of a grow system. there youtube guy used the same size pots also. yes i hope my feeding today didn't hurt it any more!!! thank you again. i like this site!!!

all the youtube that i've watched points to having cal mg deficiency. so i bought calimagic but not getting here till tomorrow. upon reading the labels on the fox farm trio, it has cal mg. that's why i gave in to giving her the trio today instead of wait for calimagic tomorrow. should i still use calimagic when it arrives?

It's easy to rootbound small pots. Control the size of the plant in veg/flip, not by pot size. She looks large for a 3 gallon pot. I'm betting you're having to water every 2-3 days if not sooner. I would have had her in a minimum of 5 gallon, preferably a 7 gallon. It may me a little late to transplant her now unless you have nothing to lose. You could wait for the soil to dry a little and pull the rootball out of the pot. Big, thick roots circling around the outside of the rootball is a pretty good sign she should have been transplanted before the buds set. Hopefully others will chime in if a transplant now would do more harm than good. I've never done it and am not suggesting to do it at this point.

PH 6.8 is high for soil. Try 6.3, and the PH will rise until next watering allowing all nutes to be used. If the y-tube user was not using nutes, then the soil should have buffered the PH without them having to mess with it. That is why PH 6.8 worked for them.

Again, I'm not a nute user, just repeating what I've read over the years.

i'm scared to transplant now. this is my only plant and source of my med. i have one in veg but clone from this, fourth gen. i use the same soil youtube guy used, and he specifically said that's all he uses. 5-7 gal? man that would be too big for my tent!!! but thank you for the grow size control tip!!! you rock!!!

That doesn't look like a Ca/Mg issue to me. They are mobile and would be showing more on the lower leaves. It sort of looks like 'S' or 'Fe' shortage. I'd give her something with 'P', 'K' and trace nute's.

all the youtube that i've watched points to having cal mg deficiency. so i bought calimagic but not getting here till tomorrow. upon reading the labels on the fox farm trio, it has cal mg. that's why i gave in to giving her the trio today instead of wait for calimagic tomorrow. should i still use calimagic when it arrives?

That depends on your water source. If RO or Distilled, I would go ahead and use it. If well or tap water I'd skip.

I still think after a feeding and proper PH, the deficiencies will stop. Some green may return to the damaged leaves, but look to the healthy ones to see if the problem has corrected itself.

are you saying to me that i've been using small pots? small plots/root ball bad practice? my first few yielded about an oz and i'm so happy about them so i thought 3 gal is fine. i just saw another youtube guy saying square pots are better. i bought a whole bunch of square pots in 3 gal size. bad move?

are you saying to me that i've been using small pots? small plots/root ball bad practice? my first few yielded about an oz and i'm so happy about them so i thought 3 gal is fine. i just saw another youtube guy saying square pots are better. i bought a whole bunch of square pots in 3 gal size. bad move?

It all depends on the size of the plant you grow. I've managed a good sized plant in one gallon pots, but it takes a lot of work since they need water and/or nute's every day. W/o adding fert's, it would be impossible, IMO. It is difficult to tell exactly how big your plant is from the camera angle. I wouldn't get too hung up on what the other guy did. Take care of your plant. Each one is unique and needs its own attention and nute's.

masonman i use zero water, haven't you ever seen this tv infomercial? it sure does say zero in my ppm meter!!! this is the first time using filtered water, i've always used tap water aired for 24 hours and had not much trouble. the youtube guy kept saying ro water but i can't afford ro system.

major pita thank you for the input. i'm new in growing i know p and k as in phosphate and potassium. what is s and fe? are any of these in the fox farm trio?

masonman i use zero water, haven't you ever seen this tv infomercial? it sure does say zero in my ppm meter!!! this is the first time using filtered water, i've always used tap water aired for 24 hours and had not much trouble. the youtube guy kept saying ro water but i can't afford ro system.

major pita thank you for the input. i'm new in growing i know p and k as in phosphate and potassium. what is s and fe? are any of these in the fox farm trio?

S = sulfur
Fe = iron
Zn = zinc
Mn = manganese

Basically make sure ALL your trace minerals are covered, especially those listed.
The problem with distilled water is, there is nothing in it for the plant except water. The "hardness" in decent tap or well water can provide Ca and these trace nute's.

I'm just saying for the size of the plant you have, you'd have been better off with a 5 or a 7. This may not end up being a big issue for you.

Personally, I use a 20 gallon pot for a single plant in a 2' X 3' cabinet. I could go smaller, but I have the room.

Tell me about your grow area. How big is the tent and what kind of light?

From the pictures, it looks like a 2' X 2'. You can do a lot better than an 1 OZ on your next run I'm betting.

Here's mine in the 20 gallon. I'll get between 6-8 OZ's
DSCN038416.jpg
DSCN038212.jpg

Back
Top Bottom