I made a big mess - Any ideas?

OneManArmy

Hi 420 community.
I'm a new grower, nearly a year.
I have decided to share with u guys something that happens to me and would like to read your thoughts.
Grow in a simple commode, 1-2 pots each round.
A month ago began a new round which was decided on automatic one Nortnen Lite and feminized one White Widow (mistake not to be repeated), the intention was to give the feminized one to grow during the 8 weeks in which the automatic is completing his circulation, and than move the feminized to 12/12 light cycle.
In 16/7 have been sprouted and in the 17 went to the ground.
It was decided to grow the automatic in "no human contact" so-called, and the feminized was decided to make Topping and Super Cropping much as possible.
So everything went well until in the 11/8 i did major Super Cropping ,and in the fallowed days when i came to check how she recover i start to notice white hairs!
as the day pastes i got convinced that i did a mistake, and i realized that the feminized is the Automatic one.

so bottom line the auto got topping and super cropping and the normal stayed untouched all his growth.

What should i do now?

Pictures:
famly pictures:
IMG-20160815-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20160815-WA0017.jpg

Auto pics(northen light):
IMG-20160815-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20160815-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20160815-WA0014.jpg
IMG-20160815-WA0009.jpg

Feminized pics(white widow):
IMG-20160815-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20160815-WA0013.jpg

she got some dead leafs because i sprayed water on them by mistake

Hi OneManArmy

While there isn't much you can do with the auto, there's still some time left to tame the femi. It's been in veg for less than a month. Veg her a week longer than intended and you can still top her twice. If it goes out of control, then supercrop.

Although not recommended, you can still top her in flower if need be, but it's not advisable after two weeks flowering.

All's not lost.

Best.

EDIT: I doubt this yellowing has anything to do with you spraying water on them. Something else is going on. Looks like Nitrogen defficiency to me, but let someone more experienced in these matters chime in and diagnose.

Thanks for the quick replay Croatsan.
By saying there isn't much i can do, u mean that i should get rid of her? or just let her flower and hope for normal yield?
And about the fem one, i forgot to mention that i have height problem in my grow space so i think she will get to big.

As for the auto, just leave her be and let her finish.
The other can still be topped and/or supercropped, if you like.
The yellowing and general posture of both plants suggests over-watering and some nute' deficiencies.
What have you been feeding them - anything? What is your watering schedule and how big are the pots?

I use BIO NOVA nute' Soul-SuperMix and PK 13-14. i have been told that i dont need to check ph water when i use them.
i put about 2m"l supermix and 0.2 pk on 1.5 liter of tap water. I water the plants every other day (with 1.5liter) on a nute-nute-nonute cycle. Pots size is 3Galon.
i think the widow indeed looks bad :/
but the northen i think the yellowing is because it start flower stage, no?

Thanks for the help guys, i order a pH tester i should get it in the next couple of days.
i will check the runoff as i get it.
i re mention in case u didn't notice, some of the fem leafs are dead because i sprayed water a couple of times on them by mistake.
So basically wrong pH causes part of the nute to not be absorbed by the roots?

Spraying water on fan leaves does not make them turn yellow. Something else is going on with your nute's or PH.
Make sure you aren't over-watering. If I had plants in 3 gal. pots, I'd be using about 3L of water each time I watered. But I wouldn't be giving it more than about once per week unless the plant was beginning to wilt.

I see, so i will reduce the watering frequencies. i water them today so i will stop giving them water for 3-4 days unless they start wilt.
I will update in a couple of days.

24/8 update:
Hey guys. a little update, So about the auto - i didn't touch him since last update.
The feminized one got a lot of treatment. First of all i topped her, after couple of days i supercropp the main string and after she recover i tied her and strengthen the tie day by day till i got the degree i wanted. About the dead leafs i removed them (does who were super dead),i know there is still some half dead leafs but seems the new growth coming out better.
Pics:
Grow area:
IMG-20160824-WA0010.jpg

Auto:
IMG-20160824-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160824-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20160824-WA0005.jpg

Fem:
IMG-20160824-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20160824-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20160824-WA0007.jpg

a picture with a lot of dead leafs? just kidding..
maybe nitrogen deficiency?
look maybe the flash from the camera makes the top leafs look a bit more yellow than what they are, i will say it like this imo 40% of the leafs are green and healthy, 20% half dead from before, and 40% (mostly in the top of the plant) are a bit yellow in the middle.

which i think is an improvement to what was in the first update, no?

Back
Top Bottom