Week 3 flowering

Mazda420

Hey guys just signed up so very new to this and also first time doing my thang... I've known about it for a while how to (I think) just wanting advice or what to do next etc or if I'm doing stuff wrong or???

Week 3 of flowering
From seed
Definitely female
1x1x2 tent
400hps
170mil exhaust
Lights on 28degrees
Lights off 21-22degree
12/12 cycle (obviously) .
Only organic fert

Please if u know or see anything I don't tell me hahaha

And thanks again ..
420-magazine-mobile138050581.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1548203565.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1892608424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile577810089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile774716440.jpg
420-magazine-mobile502422689.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1496142349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also it has brown tips on some leaves and slightly curling up?? Why is this?

The brown up curling tips, which I can't see in the pics, are probably from mild nute burn. It's acceptable if it doesn't go beyond that level.
The plant looks good. Healthy. Only thing I would say/do is to even out the canopy a little. The point of that scrog screen is so that you have something to tie the limbs down to. The longer ones- especially that one in the back, I would bend over till they're all at roughly the same height above the screen. Now, you are getting a bit late in flowering for doing this and the limbs will be slightly more brittle and harder to bend. A little supercropping will help the limb bend. Google that. Then bend it sideways and attach to the screen with a pipe cleaner.
I'm not saying you have to do this. Just that I would. It will allow you to bring your light closer and make much more efficient use of the space.

Perfect thanks so much yea I have been told that from a friend just unsure where to tie it or what to do with it.... I did think I would need light closer for remains heads etc.... Okay I'll tie her down tonight.... Just bend over horizontal or like 25- angle away from light... Or bend her right down to scrog net?

It's harder to explain than it would be to just show you. If you can grab some pipe cleaners-just tie down a limb in whichever direction seems best- aim to have the highest point of that limb at the same height as your lowest bud above the screen. Do that to all the buds to get them within a couple inches of the same height. You do not need to tie the pipe cleaner. Just do a 180 degree bend of the last inch, around the screen wire or the stem. Then to remove it a gentle tug should be enough.
If the plant limb isn't bending the way you like try moving the pipe cleaner to a different spot on the screen or limb. I often use multiple ties to get a limb to curve the way I want. Your situation is pretty simple and just one plant so it should be easy.
Supercropping means crushing the plant stem a little till it 'pops' and softens. With a very wiry stem you have to roll it back and forth a little and put some effort in. Your plant looks easy and you may not even have to do any supercropping. The point of supercropping in this particular situation is to soften the stem so that it bends easily - otherwise it might crimp 180 degrees which is annoying, or even (rarely) snap. If it seems hard to bend then it's safest to soften it up a little first. Don't worry if it gets limp and wilty looking after. It will recover stronger than ever by the next day.

Perfect thank u will do that tonight just did the main one she is same height as majority of the rest....

:thumb: Looking good.
I would say that it's probably calcium deficiency. Treated usually by adding Calmag. (A common name for a calcium and magnesium nutrient additive). Or milk can be used as a home remedy alternative. (Google). Most everyone who is growing in hydro or soilless generally needs to add calcium and magnesium, especially if they're using some form of distilled water. Tap water usually provides enough, I think. I've only ever used rainwater and have always needed to supplement Calmag.

Ur a beautifull person arnt ya hahaha... Think I may need to change my fert... I'm only giving 3 times a week grow research single part nutrient bloom.... Correct me if I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom