Auto Noob

MrNeedWeed

Hey fellow smokers. 1st time growing autos. they are in soil and 5 days from seed and i have flores feed. so when do i use it. HELP.

no i dont think so, ive never fed anything this young. im used to photo type schedules like veg and bloom, i kinda know where i am with that but seens as these automatically flower i just didnt want to fuck it up. no photos atm bro im on xbox but il try with the info as best i can.

This is going to depend on the nute load already in your soil. I use fox farms ocean forest and am able to get big starts on my autos. I usually give first nutes on about day 35 or shortly after. "TheBeast27" uses BioBizz and does not add nutes until week 4 or 5. I don't know how to link his grow, but its called "700W LED Auto Topping Grow - 2 Plants". When it comes to BioBizz....and Autos.....He's the man. I follow his grows as well.

yeah ok fairenough so, no veg feed? ive got pk is that as normal 3 weeks before the chop? is that half strengh all through because im LST on 2 just to see if it works out 4 me. i ask because with LST doesnt it premote more roots? im not sure how strong the soil is but i mixed so its roughly 50/50 perlite. thanks 4 the info

I don't feed to a schedule with auto's as such. I give a 1/2 strength veg nutes from about week 3 or 4. (I look for a little yellowing in the cotyledons) after stretch has finished and buds are set, I introduce the flower food. Starting light and building up as she shows the beginning of a deficiency.

Can't you treat them like photos? Veg nute's at about week 3, then bloom nute's when they start flowering?
(I've never done an auto)

I dont even need to speak;) amazing and schtiggy have nailed it.top info been stamped down good work growers;) and mr needweed start a journel dude then we can help and watch them grow.have a great day;)

i tried to PM you, apparently thats not the case. i followed the link about uploading photos and all i get is personal album is not enabled sorry to pester but u seem to know your way around this tech nonsence.

Back
Top Bottom