I got some questions about Bruce Banner - The strain

It depends on how it's grown. BB3 is the main one you want and its really easy to grow.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea im really crossing my fingers its bb3. When i smoked it I think it had a real clean taste and diesel flavor but I am by no means an expert so I could be way off
In my experience, BB is sweet and dense as fuck, like a rock. The high was a clear sativa but gave an amazing head buzz as well as the typical chattiness and in depth mental stimulation.

If you're smelling diesel it might be the original BB but, honestly they're both really good. It's all about the genetics. How you grow them will alter them slightly for better or for worse but when you get down to it, genetics is the most important factor in determining how your weed will turn out.

I would look up the characteristics of each pheno towards the end of flower and that should give you a pretty clear answer as to which pheno you ended up with.

Also autos are not strain specific, an auto is cannabis ruderalis(sp?) crossed with whatever strain you want to grow like an auto. So like White Widow autos are photoperiod WW crossed with a ruderalis strain. This is the general concept, I'm sure I'm missing specifics but that's the idea.

In my experience, BB is sweet and dense as fuck, like a rock. The high was a clear sativa but gave an amazing head buzz as well as the typical chattiness and in depth mental stimulation.

If you're smelling diesel it might be the original BB but, honestly they're both really good. It's all about the genetics. How you grow them will alter them slightly for better or for worse but when you get down to it, genetics is the most important factor in determining how your weed will turn out.

Not sure about the rock part but the smoke was far denser than anything I've smoked before, that I can say for certain. And I would agree too on the sativa as wasnt locked to my couch like usual, felt really good. And like i said I am by no means an expert so I could be way off

Either way, you can't really go wrong with good genetics. According to Leafly, bb3 should smell like sweet earthy and flowery. BB will smell like sweet, diesel, and earthy.

Back
Top Bottom