Sensi Skunk x4 got issues!

blettabaretta

image37419.jpg
image37418.jpg

So these guys are starting to wilt and turn yellow on the bottom leaves. Im using a 300w LED for 24hrs and have a fan blowing. Not sure if I've overwatered but the soil always seems dry. help me bros :( im thinking of repotting them

Welcome to the forum. How to ask for help:
Please read this how to Ask for Grow Support and post more information.

How often are you watering? The top of the medium looks pretty dry. A good way to check when they need water is by lifting the "pots" up when they are dry vs just after you water them. You will be able to tell when they need watering by how heavy they feel. Might be under watering... Have you been checking your PH?

How old are they? They could probably use a transplant. The very bottom leaves (really yellow ones) are just the cotyledons and they are temporary. Looks like they could start using a very diluted mixture of nutrients but your new leaves on the growth tips look okay.

Welcome to the forum. How to ask for help:
Please read this how to Ask for Grow Support and post more information.

How often are you watering? The top of the medium looks pretty dry. A good way to check when they need water is by lifting the "pots" up when they are dry vs just after you water them. You will be able to tell when they need watering by how heavy they feel. Might be under watering... Have you been checking your PH?

How old are they? They could probably use a transplant. The very bottom leaves (really yellow ones) are just the cotyledons and they are temporary. Looks like they could start using a very diluted mixture of nutrients but your new leaves on the growth tips look okay.

well I've seen a few fungi gnats around so I stopped watering them until they wilted slightly, so once every 3 days or so. the pH of the water Inused was about 6.2, not sure what the pH of my medium is though. Im using Canna Terra Pro Plus, any good for seedlings?
They're about 11 days old now, and yeah I'm not so worried about the cotyledons but the larger second leaves are starting to yellow. could that be due to ph or gnats? what about temp? it's quite hot at the moment unfortunately and I can't get below 25degrees. fucking chemtrails in the UK warming us up!

The medium should be good, never used it myself but it looks okay. The website says to start using nutes after the first week. I would check the ph of the run off water. The plants might also be getting root bound. I had to transplant mine a few days ago. A bigger pot and some nutrients will do them some good.

The medium should be good, never used it myself but it looks okay. The website says to start using nutes after the first week. I would check the ph of the run off water. The plants might also be getting root bound. I had to transplant mine a few days ago. A bigger pot and some nutrients will do them some good.

right so after some hours of research I figured you're roght, I repotted them (only had 3 gallon pots) and they were slightly root bound. must've been a nitrogen issue. im just waiting for the roots to take hold of the new soil now and I watered them a little down the sides of the pots with some eggshell water. here's to hoping

image37439.jpg
image37438.jpg

here's an update. I've got 2 plants under a separate 300w LED and they still don't seem to be reacting very well. im certain there's plenty of nutes in the medium and that its moist enough.. maybe they aren't drying out fast enough and the roots are drowning? is it time to get the 600w MH on these guys?

The soil looks too dry. Looks like you need to water the soil; the yelling of the lower "real" leaves are most likely from a nitrogen deficiency. Make sure the ph is around 6 to 6.5. Give them some nutrients that has nitrogen and cal-mag. Make sure there is a 30 percent run off of extra water. Those are some pretty funky looking pots, they might not be very good for the roots because they look too slim. You can keep them in those till they grow a bit and then transfer to a straight round 5 gal pot.
Edit: darn typos ....
After they get a good deep watering you can go back to watering every two to three days depending on how they look.

Back
Top Bottom