Will these buds get fatter before harvest?

Edpop420

Strain - Fruity Spirit
6 plants
outdoor soil grow....Pro mix hp- Blood meal- Bone meal- kelp- Epsom salt- Perlite- chicken manure- rabbit manure- bat guano- crushed oyster shells
3 weeks flowering stage
5 gal containers
Outdoors sun light
Foxfarm Grow big and foxfarm big bloom
ppm 1500 to 1800
Ph 6.3- 6.5

IMG_20160824_113005.jpg
IMG_20160824_112643.jpg

Very thankful for any input
EdPop420

Thank you Crippled

My first grow was with a friend that was very smart about growing,But has since moved from my area..learned and watched him..maybe i,m just doubting my plants,But still very hopeful..
:thanks:

Thank you EarthWalker..Its all due to endless hours it seems reading thread after thread,Journals after Journals etc and learning from all the knowledge provided here and the friendly folks that have contributed to helping others..Thank you all for all the information provided here..

:high-five:

:thanks:

EdPop420

Exactly this ^^ us new growers would be aswell growing potatoes without the help of people more experienced. Ive done the same as you ed constantly reading up , watching videos etc etc its the only way to learn

I watered my girls yesterday,Went to check on them this morning,and one of my containers feels not as heavy as the others...I,m thinking she may be root bound.I have about a month or so before she may be ready.My question is...Should i transplant her to a bigger container?

Well I thru caution to the wind...Transplanted her...She was definitely root bound.Didn't damage any of her roots.Hopefully she wont show any signs of stress.

The amended soil i let set for 3 to 4 months..Slowly built my ppm up using only organic ferts..re-potted her to a 13.5 gal NSI Blow molded container.

Back
Top Bottom