Yellow leaves

Pitbullpal

Please help ..new grower ..outdoor ..probably about 13 weeks or so in plant just starting to flower ..kinda lol ..but seems new growth comes out yellow ...I just flushed and re-nuted and seems to have greend up some what ...but what the problem?...I'm in mid-northern canada and Temps have dropped quite a bit with last few days lows down to 5degrees C ..maybe cold ?? Nitrogen deficiency?...sulfer?? ...magnese?? ..I've tried to diagnose but I'm new to this so if someone could lend a hand would be great ...I've never had a leaf wilt or fall off so I'm not sure what this problem is ...and how do I post a pic of my girl??

Ya ..5 degrees last couple of nights..I've brought it inside at night last 2 nights ...but when I put out it morn it's still been below 10 degrees C...AND HASN'T WARMED PAST 12 DEGREES ..weather improving for next few days so hope to see an improvement...still nothing wilting or dropping from plant ..wish I could figure out how to upload a pic

20160904_165829.jpg

View image in gallery

My girl seems very healthy otherwise ..don't know anything about this strain as it was just from some old seeds I had from a bag I had bought sometime ago ...thinking a hybrid anyone have some thought on that as well...hope weather holds out to finish her off

That girl is an absolute rock star! Flawless girl you have there. Quite normal for newer growth to. Be lighter especially when getting close to flower.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well thanks all for the replies and you've helped put my mind at ease ...for now ....I was going crazy thinking there was something wrong with her . Glad to here the positive comments . I'm just gonna continue doing what I've been doing then and see what happens. If the weather gets worse do you think I can finish her off with just some cfl's?? I love the ARTIC KUSH COMMENT..
thanks all for responding ..I'm total infactuated with this girl

Well thanks all for the replies and you've helped put my mind at ease ...for now ....I was going crazy thinking there was something wrong with her . Glad to here the positive comments . I'm just gonna continue doing what I've been doing then and see what happens. If the weather gets worse do you think I can finish her off with just some cfl's?? I love the ARTIC KUSH COMMENT..
thanks all for responding ..I'm total infactuated with this girl

You're quite a ways from harvest, at least 2 months. All but guaranteed the weather will get worse. I'd start making plans now for a permanent "warmer" home.

When you move her, make sure the light turns on at the same time as sunrise the day you moved her, or you'll get photoperiod stress.

You'd need an awful lot of CFLs to flower her. Look into the MarsHydro 300 watt LED. MarsHydro is a 420Magazine sponsor. They sell for cheap on the Bay. Start with one, and if you can afford it, buy another.

Ya was thinking I need to start planning now and get her a new home so she can finish properly...gonna build a grow box I think ..I can't flower her in the house openly due to traffic from my kids friends so I think the grow box is the way I gotta go
My girl is currently 4 ft by 4ft ..will growth explode more ? Just thinking about the box I need to build ...and one question about the led lights ...how close to the plant do they need to be ...or hps lights ..
Another concern I have would be ..do I transplant to bigger pot ?? ..I initially grew her in the garden but had to move her ..dug her up and tried everything I could to not street her but she wilted over like a limp Dick..but I tied her up and after 7 days she was almost back to her old self ....I don't wanna go thru that again lol ...pot is 5-7 gallons I think so should be enough ..but the other day I noticed roots right at top of soil ..put a bit more soil over top and carried on ....is that Normal for the roots to come right to top of soil?

Ya was thinking I need to start planning now and get her a new home so she can finish properly...gonna build a grow box I think ..I can't flower her in the house openly due to traffic from my kids friends so I think the grow box is the way I gotta go
My girl is currently 4 ft by 4ft ..will growth explode more ?

Hard to say. Have you noticed female preflowers yet? By the looks of her, I'm guessing she's still gonna stretch a bit. So, plan for more vertical growth.

Just thinking about the box I need to build ...and one question about the led lights ...how close to the plant do they need to be ...or hps lights ..

With the MarsHydro 300 watt, I'd put them between 12" - 18" All the lights will be different, no more than 24" though. At least not in flower.

Another concern I have would be ..do I transplant to bigger pot ?? ..I initially grew her in the garden but had to move her ..dug her up and tried everything I could to not street her but she wilted over like a limp Dick..but I tied her up and after 7 days she was almost back to her old self ....I don't wanna go thru that again lol ...pot is 5-7 gallons I think so should be enough

You'll be fine in that pot. For outdoor grows, the bigger the pot, the better. Just have to grow your roots out in veg to take advantage of what ever size pot you use.

..but the other day I noticed roots right at top of soil ..put a bit more soil over top and carried on ....is that Normal for the roots to come right to top of soil?

Not normal, but beneficial. I grow indoors in a 20 gallon pot. After I water, I keep the very top 1 inch of soil hydrated with a couple cups water. I do this every day until I water the whole pot again. This allows the pot to dry out evenly. Doing this, I take advantage of every square inch of my pot. Roots grow right to the top of the soil. If you don't do this, roots will not grow in the top 2-4 inches of soil, because it is always dry. That's a lot of wasted space.

Here is a picture of my girl in a 20 gallon pot. Day 28 flower.
DSCN042315.jpg
DSCN042813.jpg

Beautiful plant you got there Mason man...only hope mine can look like that soon ...and yes preflowering is present and white hairshirt are beginning to show more and more last few days ...I've been bringing her inside at night into a dark room and started the 12 and 12 cycle that way and do it everyday same time ...give or take a few min but pretty close bang on...should help with the flowering I think ...gonna look into that marshydro light you suggested and get a couple I think ...can I use them for all stages...clones as well ? ...I'd like to clone this lady as she seems to be a hearty strain..any thoughts guys ?? Suggestions on lights..I took a few more pics of her this morning will upload and post shortly

Beautiful plant you got there Mason man...
Thank You Pit

only hope mine can look like that soon
Yours will be better it you can keep her warm and lots of light.

...and yes preflowering is present and white hairshirt are beginning to show more and more last few days
Yeah, she'll get bigger. She's still stretching. Plan for another 8-12 inches in height. Possibly more.

...I've been bringing her inside at night into a dark room and started the 12 and 12 cycle that way and do it everyday same time ...give or take a few min but pretty close bang on...should help with the flowering I think
Perfect

...gonna look into that marshydro light you suggested and get a couple I think ...can I use them for all stages...clones as well ? ...I'd like to clone this lady as she seems to be a hearty strain..any thoughts guys ?? Suggestions on lights..I took a few more pics of her this morning will upload and post shortly
These lights will be good for all stages of growth.

What is your budget? I never have much money, so my instinct is to always look for free or the cheapest solution to a problem.

I'm sending you a link by private message for the light I'm talking about so you can check it out.

Back
Top Bottom