Wilting

Sambizzy06

Im in week 2 of flower and noticed that the mites had returned and i sprayed the girls down the next day i go down mites are gone and plants are wilted and leaves curled up and look burnt i used apple cider vinagor and water mix never had any problems with this mix before 1000w hps 10' x 4' room 5 gal pots 4 plants what can i do to bring them back i have already flushed and give them just spring water till i figure out what to do

Any pics?, I have a cherry Tree that gets attacked by black aphids and they warp and curl the leaves up, craziest thing I ever seen, pics will help the pros diagnose your problem ✌

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420

I was trying to post the pic but only wilting showed up i cant get it to do it from my phone for some reason and thanks

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was trying to post the pic but only wilting showed up i cant get it to do it from my phone for some reason and thanks

I believe this site only works with Chrome, but I usually upload from a computer. Sorry - can't help much with that.
:goodluck:

I always get burnt, curly leaves if I don't spray the leaves with water after the treatment has dried, esp in flower. Most bug treatments work on contact, but you then need to rinse off the leaves to unplug the stomata, and keep the leaves from burning. Like PITA said.

This is obvious, but make sure, if not spraying RTU products, that your mix is the correct concentration.

Well i sprayed then down just before lights turned off and pruned the dead and bad leaves off 2 of them bounced right back 1 is starting to come back and the fourth 1 i think i might lose its not showing any signs of regrowth and pistols are turning brown but the stem is still super heathy im gonna trim of the shouts where they are turning brown and try to salvage what i can

420-magazine-mobile1647666387.jpg

Back
Top Bottom