i need your comment about my plants

soil: coco

fertizilator : biobizz

day 45;50
400 w metal halide
secret jardin dr60 tent.
heat:26-28 around huminty:40/50.60 around

left side:super lemon haze right side:cheese front:white widow

and white widow very small i think all plant are soo small but white widow have buds even now why ?
20160925_173940.jpg
20160925_173931.jpg
20160925_173919.jpg
20160925_173843.jpg

thank you hope you will have huge buds :420:

lights 18&6 super lemon haze on the left its auto on the right cheese its photo front white widow auto too.

i get the seeds from ssc orginal.

From my research some autos will flower faster than others, it looks like it's up to its 5th node. It also looks very stacked meaning it grew tight without stretching much. It should grow just fine, just a small pheno type.

my friend thank you very much for your comment but i coulnt unterstand much :)) is the grow going good or something wrong ? if whatever what would be your recomend to me ? thank you

Nothing is wrong. I was stating that it looks like you got a small pheno type (a plant that exhibits small stature genetics.) It's up to its 5th node (5 sets of leaves.) It didn't stretch much during veg so it is very compact. These are all great qualities for a small indoor grow. Nothing is wrong with the plant, it's just doing its thing.

my brother its only soil without perlite and not much co2 i gueess thats why cant grow fast and big i think i understood my fault late but better than never :) next time i think have light mix biobizz do you recomend and today i start scrog and sodyum light yellow light 400w because i ll go to russia 3 months so mom will take care of the plant there is time plug 12&12 hours so she will just put water :Namaste::420: i will post picture tomorrow with yellow light take care see

:420:

hi
when growing auto you don't have to switch lights.
And autos don't like to be re potted. Just make sure they don't get over watered.
Russia..wow.. hope you will have a nice time :)

i have one photo cheese thats why i dont think will be nice time i m going to work illegal whatever i do is illegal i cant understand myself last decate :goodjob: i m married there so things are began start. :420:

dude today ı remove the cooltube and scrog so we are about to budıng :=) but ı ll be ın russıan can you guess how many gram ı may have at harvest ?
:420:

Back
Top Bottom