For some odd reason I never get replies to my questions but I'll try again

paydroDaNoob

i just mixed up my week 1 veg nutes as follows; 480 ppm ,6.2 p.h all under advanced nutrients line with exception of calimagic
pretty much 4ml down the line..did dilute because i feared a ppm of 500 was too high..plants are 5 inches working on 6 nodes..the question is do you guys think it will be safe for my plants with these statistics

Sent from my SM-G928V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

How old are they? Strain? Hydro? Soil? Need more information. Lights. environment.

But if they are in hydro or a soil less mix..you need nutes right away. Ph around 5.8.

If in soil shoot for 6.2 to 6.8 ph. 500 ppm wouldn't be bad if you are 2 or 3 weeks in.

Given you have 6 nodes, I would say you are close to 3 weeks. So you will be fine regardless.

Have you considered starting a journal here? Starting one and giving all the information you can with pictures would help getting your questions answered if you need help.

Welcome to :420:

That's a very hard question to answer. Photos would help set the scene. It depends what strain they are and how old they are. Personally I wouldn't feed 5" plants that much but I tend to be a light feeder - also am growing quite a few sativas which don't need as much. Also- a six node plant for me would usually be much taller than 5". It's difficult way over on this end to know what it is you are growing.
If you're growing a regular indica/heavy feeder and it's more than 4 weeks old you may be in about the right range. Just be careful, watch for signs of over feeding and if you see any then feed less.

How old are they? Strain? Hydro? Soil? Need more information. Lights. environment.

But if they are in hydro or a soil less mix..you need nutes right away. Ph around 5.8.

If in soil shoot for 6.2 to 6.8 ph. 500 ppm wouldn't be bad if you are 2 or 3 weeks in.

Given you have 6 nodes, I would say you are close to 3 weeks. So you will be fine regardless.

Have you considered starting a journal here? Starting one and giving all the information you can with pictures would help getting your questions answered if you need help.

thanks for the reply i ended up feeding it to them plant seems to be drooping now after but thats typical for this plant any time i water it before they are extremely dry..i expect tonight when lights come on ill know how they took to it. foxfarm ocean forest 600w led at 28' plant in question is about 22 days old strain delicious candy hybrid

420-magazine-mobile1818829712.jpg

Back
Top Bottom