Questions about clawing from too much N

Sl3xx

I was given this plant by someone when it was just entering a flowering stage. They weren't givinng it any nutes and couldnt even tell me what kind of soil they used. Had some fucked up leaves that werent doing well so I cut them. It was pretty neglected from spending the summer outside in NYC.

I figured I would start giving some nutes so I got GH flora line.

Recently I've been dosing the near the full recommended amount for drain to waste that GH flora recommends. Clearly too much. Started clawing last week, so the past two waterings have just been straight water, sans nutes. Yesterday I ran a few gallons of RO water through it to try to flush the extra nutrients out. The runoff water was pretty orange from the extra nutes, so hopefully it was beneficial.

When should I start feeding again?

Will the clawed leaves recover, or will they stay like this?

Thanks in advance!

bLJrzbJ.jpg

You should be fine feeding 1/2-3/4 strength nutes. Seeing as how you are past the stretch phase you won't need that much nitrogen to finish her out.

The curled leaves may never go straight again (or at least they didnt in my case) but what you dont want them to curl even more, so just watch out for that.

If they start to curl even more you may have to cut your nitrogen out completely... or at least as much as you can.

Hope this helps!
Vestri

Hi Sl3xx,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom