LED light upgrade

Boags

Hi folks am growing autos in a 60×60×140 tent using a mars 48 led but is a big small for the job
Any ideas on what light to go for ?
Was thinking a 300W.
Also just saw that black diamond led lights for sale on growpotcheaply.com any 1 have any experience with these

Cheers

Hi folks am growing autos in a 60×60×140 tent using a mars 48 led but is a big small for the job
Was thinking a 300W.
Also just saw that black diamond led lights for sale on growpotcheaply.com any 1 have any experience with these

Cheers

If your looking for high quality and the most efficient you can get then check out Timber grow lights. They are a sponsor here. Watt for watt the white cobs are the most efficient things around. :thumb:
There are growers hitting 2 grams per watt with those. If that's important to you. lol

Was thinking a platium led p300 or a kind k3 l300

Cheers

I spent 55 minutes yesterday watching the videos on Black Diamond site. That will definitely be my next light. I will go with the 1000. Check out his videos, the lights are crazy good. He is also a grower here on 420mag.

What is your budget? Out of everything i have seen Ninth Planet LED have the best panels but they arent cheap. you get what you pay for. I use their quasar panels and at 1100w actual draw they are beasts. But the have various different panels. They are a sponsor here. Their website is basic but they offer long warranty and ive seen these panels perform over the past year and i been blown away by them. the 600w Titan would suit your space.

Yeah did have a look at the black diamond videos and also the timber lights they are not plug and play tho plus am not sure on the delivery times as I'm in the UK.

Budget wise around 500 quid would b my limit
But how big of a light can I put in my 60cm x 60cm tent only have 140cm for height aswell

UK sold lights are a lot less fuss with import tax etc
But these cobs and black diamond light do look good

Yeah those 9th planet leds look good
But with a 4sq ft Grow area would 400+ watts not b a bit much for my tent hell am not even sure if a can't get it in my tent lol

Going by my area 4sq ft
Would a light with a draw of 200w b ideal? 50w per square foot?

Seriously tempted by black diamond 200w led
But would that be any better than a kind k300 or a platium p300?

In a tent that is 2'x2', I'd go with at least a 200 true watts of light. Two MH-300's would cover it well and keep costs and heat down. Having two lights would also allow you to adjust their heights and positions independently.

Yeah that's what a was thinking around the 200w range
I have a mars48 in there the now but I think if I added another that would b not too bad but I want to ideally buy 1 light for my tent and keep my mars 48 for vegging

The perfect sun 500 say it's for a 3x3 tent is that over kill for mine

I would suggest taking a look at budmaster. Built in the UK, uses OSRAM chips, which are pretty much the best in the industry currently. They are a little pricey, but also a sponsor here and the lights are amazing!

If your looking for high quality and the most efficient you can get then check out Timber grow lights. They are a sponsor here. Watt for watt the white cobs are the most efficient things around. :thumb:
There are growers hitting 2 grams per watt with those. If that's important to you. lol

What he said. I got a kit and am very happy.

Wow total unsure what to go for been looking at perfect sun 500 but there possibly sold out
Waiting new stock

But I have no idea what I should go for

Icemud I'm just reading about your review of the budmaster
Hell it's some reading
Is the budmaster worth the extra cash over the kind led or the platinum??

That's the question???

Cheers for the replies folks

Boags send ledfr a message mate shouls be able to sort out u a 500 even tho says they out of stock;) nice choice;) the lights are awsome;)

Back
Top Bottom