Carbon filters

whitefang

Hi there,
Dumb question.

I tried googling for this but couldn't find any info. Apart from growing the herb, why else would someone need a carbon filter?

Is it not obvious to every hydroponics store owner that when a person comes in and buys a carbon filter, they are growing cannabis?

What is a good cover for growing cannabis? I'm about to start growing other hydroponic vegetables, like lettuce and capsicum, one, so I can talk with the hydro store owner about my experience and I like salads!!

Only other thing I could think of is making meth lol not sure ya wanna say that to anyone

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I wouldn't worry about owners/employees at a Hydroponics Store, they wouldn't stay in business very long if they only catered to folks growing their own salad makings indoors. Would think the authorities would have more productive ways of catching criminals than staking out a Hydro store and see who is buying carbon filters ;), as they do things like open Pawn Shops and the brilliant criminals try and fence their stolen goods there. Or they do Craigs List ads, weed is legal here in Oregon with lots of rules, they busted some guy who wanted to trade a pound and a half for a Snowmobile on Craigs List (apparently the guy with the snowmobile was a cop and busted him when he brought that much weed to do the deal, as you can't buy/sell/trade it and the possession limits are 1 oz in public and 8oz at home).

Most likely nearly all of that store's business is from cannabis growers. They're not going to be asking questions. Their job is to sell stuff, not make customers uncomfortable. Anything else would be extremely bad for business. I think cover-up lies are unnecessary and won't make any difference. They're probably not going to be like 'oh that nice gentleman said he is using his carbon filter for non-cannabis stuff so we'll take him off 'the list'.

Back
Top Bottom