Organic soil medium or super soil?

James427

So I'm looking through my options for my second grow. I have a few feminized W.W seeds that I'm looking to start maybe 2 or 4 and see what I can do. I'm trying to find the best medium option for my situation. I had some troubles with FFOF due to pH fluctuations into the 5's alot causing lockouts and all sorts of problems. I was using FF grow big big bloom and tiger bloom and cal mag +. Now I'm really thinking about switching over to organics and using a well amended soil like roots organics or a super soil that more forgiving with the pH. Now I know that FFOF if pretty forgiving compared to something soilless and hydroponic but when it comes to a completely organic grow I'm pretty confused on which direction to go in. I have heard of some people just added a few amendments to a good base soil like roots 707 and using that until they notice deficiencies and then use tea's or fully organic liquid nutes but I'm also very interested in super soils. I am willing to pH and ppm mixes before watering but it was a pain with FFOF on one plant I'm just wondering what it will be like on 4. NOTE I was using pH stabilizer for R/O water and general hydroponics pH up and down last grow with FFOF.

Is it a kit you can purchase or more of a list and method of what ingredients to get and how to use them?
We're starting our first attempt at organic soil also.

Sent from my SM-G530T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is it a kit you can purchase or more of a list and method of what ingredients to get and how to use them?
We're starting our first attempt at organic soil also.

Sent from my SM-G530T using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Look at my current hi brix grow in my journal in my signature. Doc bud has responded in my journal. Then, in his signature you can see how easy his kit is to use in the "how to use the kit" link in his signature. From there in that huge thread is all the info....just let doc know in that thread if your interested. He will fix u up

Sent from my android from outer space!

Doc buds Hi Brix kit man. Simple, organic top shelf bud

if you can get promix look for Doc Bud high brix.

Look at my current hi brix grow in my journal in my signature. Doc bud has responded in my journal. Then, in his signature you can see how easy his kit is to use in the "how to use the kit" link in his signature. From there in that huge thread is all the info....just let doc know in that thread if your interested. He will fix u up

Here ya go. Now that I'm on the laptop instead of my phone I can give ya this. Look in Doc's signature for the "how to use" page of that thread.
Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Thank you for the replies! That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I feel like such an idiot for not knowing doc buds methods yet they are so simple yet effective.

Thank you for the replies! That's exactly the kind of info I was looking for. I feel like such an idiot for not knowing doc buds methods yet they are so simple yet effective.
Nah man. Dont feel like an idiot, instead just join the Brix gang lol.

Back
Top Bottom