Seedlings have stopped growing

Lucasf38

My seedlings have suddenly stopped growing, I'm new to all this so need some help lol I'm using CFL bulbs at the min and the seedling seemed to be doin okay but for last 3 days there's been no apparent growth, I've kept them well watered and under 24/7 light wot else could be causing this to happen ? I've recently changed pots but there was growth after doing this so I don't believe this is the cause of my problem, also I don't have any thermometer so can't check the temp but know that CFL's don't give off too much heat so was wondering if it's not warm enough?

hi Lucas and welcome to the best place on earth :420:
It is a bit difficult to help without pictures and more info. what strain? What medium?
I can give a general idea. If your babies are healthy, maybe they are growing roots an therefor you don't see any growth on top ?

CFL can be placed very close without problems. How many W in them?

Hi Angrybird thanks for the reply yea sorry for no pics not really sure how to add a pic lol I'll try anyway and tbh I'm not sure on the strain my pal dropped me round a hand full of mixed seeds, I've got them u see 3 20w CFL's an keep them as close as I can I've got a 400w hps also but not using that at min, all I've done is gove them water an 24/7 light an all of a sudden they jus stopped !

Hello My friend. :) can you post a picture of the plant?

That way it would be easier to help you out.
I am on My first grow but from what i learnt i think your plants is working on the root system and thats why the dont grow very much right now. When the roots starts to fill up the pot the plants will explode in growth. When My plants was about 2 weeks old from seed My leaves Also pointed up, but i was told that the plant is very happy when it does like that.

But as i Said i am on My first grow, upload a picture and i think the more experienced growers can help you out. :Namaste:

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey bluecheeze thanks also for the reply I've jus downloaded the app so hopefully can add a pic all help is really appreciated ...
420-magazine-mobile2118023174.jpg

Hey bluecheeze thanks also for the reply I've jus downloaded the app so hopefully can add a pic all help is really appreciated ...
420-magazine-mobile2118023174.jpg

Your welcome. :) 420mag is amazing, the people in here are very friendly and helpful.

To Me, you plants look as healthy as they can be so i think they work on the roots right now.

You should start a grow journal mate, that way you will get more help. Post a link to the journal here when you have started one and i will subb in and help you as much as i can on the way :Namaste:

. yea been learning a lot tbh only been on here couple hours, well fingers crossed lol I'll jus let them do their thing an see how it goes ! Thanks again and yea I will do jus gotta work out how to haha !

Hi
Blue gave you the starter so you just need to know, DO NOT water too much.
She looks healthy, do you have more holes in the pot? anything that will make roots breathe? perlite etc?

Jus a little update the baby's are doin okay I've changed the soil and jus been adding a little miracle grow an they seem to be loving life at min
420-magazine-mobile2050707761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile266638964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile547099502.jpg

How could I increase growth I've currently got them on 18/6 using CFL but the growth seems slow

Quick question is this good growth for 11 days ?
420-magazine-mobile954335367.jpg
420-magazine-mobile435492764.jpg
just using CFL's 23w each kept 4" from top! A little miracle grow mixed with rain water wen top inch is dry on 18/6 lights schedule! Don't know temp don't know PH of rain water and cannot test! Jus wondered if this is good growth using wot I have accessible right now!?

Morning guys I've woke thismorning checked on the babies they seem to be doin good jus on two of them the bottom leaves have began turning yellow at the tips is this due to mute burn or to much heat!?? I've only been giving them the smallest amount of miracle grow mixed with rain water...! Also last night wen I went to turn lights off I noticed a lot of the leaves were curling in but after 6 hours of dark they have returned to normal could this also be heat stress!!? Help pls lol fist grow so doin my best with wot I have accessible !!! I will enclose photos any feedback will be greatly appreciated . also could someone tell me if this is good growth for 13 days! Thanks again guys ! Toke toke toke .❤️
420-magazine-mobile195930071.jpg
as u can see the yellowing tips :-/
420-magazine-mobile1323367219.jpg
these are the plants 13 days ago these are the plants thismorning jus wanted to know if growth is good pls guys
420-magazine-mobile1107167044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1933843921.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1742111519.jpg

To add to my queries My plants seem to be drying out very quickly an not sure wether I should keep watering wen this happens, don't wanna overwater them :-/

Back
Top Bottom