Autoflower feeding schedule?

HigherTheHigh

hi all

so im going to be doing 8 northern light autos, 10L pots in a 2.4x1.2m tent, running 2 600w hps in 6" cool tubes & 4" intake fan.

using canna coco medium, 60% coco / 40% perlite.

now heres the big question, what nutes have proven to help you?

im thinking of using canna a&b, rhizotonic & pk13/14, but dont think im going to run boost, instead maby big bud or try something else.

can someone help me with the amount of ML to 1L of each? going from day 10 onwards please?

going to be starting a journal with this aswell as topping them or i may try fim them.

what do people think of the set up?

thanks everyone!

hi all

so im going to be doing 8 northern light autos, 10L pots in a 2.4x1.2m tent, running 2 600w hps in 6" cool tubes & 4" intake fan.

using canna coco medium, 60% coco / 40% perlite.

now heres the big question, what nutes have proven to help you?

im thinking of using canna a&b, rhizotonic & pk13/14, but dont think im going to run boost, instead maby big bud or try something else.

can someone help me with the amount of ML to 1L of each? going from day 10 onwards please?

going to be starting a journal with this aswell as topping them or i may try fim them.

what do people think of the set up?

thanks everyone!

I use this exact method what your using I found this table to work off of and have had no incidents yet
420-magazine-mobile626074340.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1952959257.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836615098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yes higher mate 4 master kush autos and topped them after 4 weeks they are now in flowering stage and starting to smell and grow nicely

I use canna my self but never use what they specify I use about 1/4 strength of what they recomend. I have same schedule for 10 autos
420-magazine-mobile1286043302.jpg
420-magazine-mobile74083499.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1980331222.jpg

Have learned never to start them on full power nutes on first feeds . I used 1ml of each if even that maybe smaller amount. Mine are -10/11days old
420-magazine-mobile491065374.jpg

They had there biggest feed yesterday and that was 2ml canna coco a&b (2mleach) 1.5/2ml rhizo 2ml cal mag and 1.5ml cannazym ( use that once a week from what I've soaked up from other growers and reading )

And that's to about 12/13L water I'm not a pro by any means just passing on what I've learned seems to be working well for me :)

Nice info velk so I use a 7 ltr watering can and been using my table of neuts to work from but what would u say and do I need any more neuts apart from a+b ..

What have you got so far I got everything I could so have it for the future as they all do different things always be prepared
420-magazine-mobile1394754743.jpg

I have just parts a+b hornet coco feed canna pk 13/14 do I need more than this mate .

Nice info velk so I use a 7 ltr watering can and been using my table of neuts to work from but what would u say and do I need any more neuts apart from a+b ..

I'm no pro so I can't say for Sertain but I've seen people use no nutes apart from cal mag and bloom some none at all just phed water and bare in mind they all do different things like the rhizo helps with stimulating and root development and growth (before a&b I used canna start as is not as intense and it's made for younglings cannazym (as I learned my self about yesterday from a friend who's been helping and a bit of reading helps break dead roots up and turn them in to useful nutes for the plants but only use once a week ) cal mag is important espesh with coco o started on weak nutes from sprout as coco isn't same as soil soil has nutes with in and holds them coco can't do this or doesn't do it no were near the same

iv just mixed 4ml of a&b and around 2-3ml cannazym to 10L
iv heard more is better in some cases

Less is always more you need to build them up slowly or can get nute burn nute lock outs etc

Pk you use along side boost if you look on the chart you use pk on one cycle so I think the boost/bloom would be a good idea and defiantly cal mag show me your feed please

So could I use my pk13/14 with part a and b then as was unsure mate sweet for the info velk ...

Back
Top Bottom