Brand new - Need help

Seanmac

Hello everyone. Im new to the forum...fairly new to growing. I need help and some tips that could possibly save me a bunch of headache and help my grow in the process....my first question is how soon should i switch from veg to flower? Ive seen alot of different things. Second question, how do I raise my humidity where it will consistently stay around 40....I have a small humidifier in my grow box...im using a 400w MH bulb on 6 plants.....any advice would be great thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Brand new.....need help

Ok so I ll help answer your question but I need more info, pic will help as well but we need to know what your growing space is and how big, what your light is, what you would like to yield, and what strain or more specific indica,sativa,indica dom hybrid, sativa dominant hybrid, or 50/50 hybrid

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok so I ll help answer your question but I need more info, pic will help as well but we need to know what your growing space is and how big, what your light is, what you would like to yield, and what strain or more specific indica,sativa,indica dom hybrid, sativa dominant hybrid, or 50/50 hybrid

My grow space is 4ft long 5ft high and 18" deep (converted home ent center) im using a 400w MH bulb....I have 2 gorilla glue, and 4 Blue dream currently in the 3rd week of flower.

My grow space is 4ft long 5ft high and 18" deep (converted home ent center) im using a 400w MH bulb....I have 2 gorilla glue, and 4 Blue dream currently in the 3rd week of flower.

I would love to get the biggest yield possible...im very new to growing, any advice would be helpful.
420-magazine-mobile1532045305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2084889306.jpg

Umm....your question was how long till you switch to flower....it looks like you did that already......lol

Lol.....i meant from the beginning of my grow...the next time around I want to try and perfect my system. Ive seen ppl say when the plants are 6 inches tall put them into flower...mine were about 18" or so when i switched.

If you humidity is low you can put a pan of water in front of your fan an you should be around 35-60% after that depending on you ambient temperature. One way you can maximize your yield is through SCROG. I have videos on that on my YouTube channel and You can check out the current journal I have on here right now that's getting the scrog treatment

Lol.....i meant from the beginning of my grow...the next time around I want to try and perfect my system. Ive seen ppl say when the plants are 6 inches tall put them into flower...mine were about 18" or so when i switched.

Hmm that really depends on growing space, mainly height. Best thing to do is prob see what the max height your light set up will allow for plants, ie I run LEDs, they have to be a full foot from them in flower so my max height is approx 5 ft tall, rule of thumb is expect your plant to triple in size during the strech until you see what the strain does, and go from there. This is part of what us growers like to call "dialing in"

Not sure if you seen my last reply (still trying to get used to this site)...my plants are about a foot from my light in some places now which is not good im sure because im just 3 weeks into flowering.

Not sure if you seen my last reply (still trying to get used to this site)...my plants are about a foot from my light in some places now which is not good im sure because im just 3 weeks into flowering.

If your 3 weeks in then your done with the stretch what are the temps at the top of your colas?

If your 3 weeks in then your done with the stretch what are the temps at the top of your colas?

Not sure what the temp is at the top....my thermometer that I have sitting st the base of mybplants fluctuates between 77° when light is out and 84° when it is on.

Yeah that not good your temp are to high at the top it prob 90+ which will cause heat stress, try to bend the to away from the light a little and I suggest feeding it Silicate, it will help against ruff conditions

Yeah that not good your temp are to high at the top it prob 90+ which will cause heat stress, try to bend the to away from the light a little and I suggest feeding it Silicate, it will help against ruff conditions

Wow....thank you.

No prob, if you have any questions your more than welcome to hmu, I don't mind helping people, that's why I started my channel to begin with.

I want to take some pics of my setup and get your advice on what I should change or fix if thats cool. Ultimately I just want to have successful grows without the headache.

420-magazine-mobile257762923.jpg
420-magazine-mobile559961217.jpg
420-magazine-mobile230500420.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120319208.jpg

Im trying to figure out what im doing wrong. My girls dont look Nothing like the pics I see of other grows. My girls look scrawny.

Looks like you don't have enough light or it was to far away

Sent from my C6740N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom