Need help once more

Notorious662

I been looking at some leds from different brands. My question is witch led grow light would be recommended for a 3x3 grown tent with I'm going to be planting one or two plants at a time since clones and seed hard to get around to. Witch led is best for the money that would be not over 400 watts of use I'm a beginner grow with some information I read over the forms on here.

Sent from my SM-G928T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

This is my plant what am I doing wrong I'm grown outdoors but want to go indoors
420-magazine-mobile1470171256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1098838108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1298445166.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2129008254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1920311961.jpg

Mars hydro 300 watt series 2. It has a veg cycle and bloom and doesnt create much heat. I use it with combo of cfl lights bc i like to add white light to red and blue. There individual doides so if one dies the rest still work average life span is 100,000 hours. And they are very good price. I am old school tho so i always say HPS is the best for veg and bloom. Just make sure your temps and humidity is in check.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

You can get a tent and Mars hydro 300w led on Amazon for 120$ although I would recommend 600w at least. I did my entire kit for 220$ including nutrients and soil. It looks like she has some flower started your light cycle is off because your hemisphere is in winter (not sure your location) you can try to re-veg by bringing her inside but it looks like she's in flowering stage

Looks like your little lady needs a transplant , make sure water is between us around 6.2-6.5 and don't water too often , allow the soil to dry up and form a crust on top .then water again

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile146946329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1676322654.jpg

Here is what my first tent grow looks like with bag seeds you can see all my equipment (not much)on my journal. Happy grow better start some new seeds and order your tent, it's easy in the right environment and the challenges of the grow make smoking your own stuff way better.

You can get a tent and Mars hydro 300w led on Amazon for 120$ although I would recommend 600w at least. I did my entire kit for 220$ including nutrients and soil. It looks like she has some flower started your light cycle is off because your hemisphere is in winter (not sure your location) you can try to re-veg by bringing her inside but it looks like she's in flowering stage
What. Good looking out. I didn't know it was begging to flower. What would you recommend me to do when I get my indoor set up. Would i need to let it do the 18/6 of light or how would I get to go to veg againg

420-magazine-mobile146946329.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1676322654.jpg

Here is what my first tent grow looks like with bag seeds you can see all my equipment (not much)on my journal. Happy grow better start some new seeds and order your tent, it's easy in the right environment and the challenges of the grow make smoking your own stuff way better.
Will do when I get a chance at work lol

To be honest I would transplant to fox farm soil in a bigger pot and put her under 12/12 light. She'll grow 25-50% more in the first few weeks of flower. Clip any side branches and you will end up with one solid bud. Then start fresh

You can put her under 24 or 20/4 to try and switch back but she may turn male or go into shock so I would just finish her and focus on learning the flower stage. Try to get one fat bud from her. Good luck let me know what you do. If you don't have a journal you should start one, good way to get constant feed back. Angrybird is really good about responding

You can put her under 24 or 20/4 to try and switch back but she may turn male or go into shock so I would just finish her and focus on learning the flower stage. Try to get one fat bud from her. Good luck let me know what you do. If you don't have a journal you should start one, good way to get constant feed back. Angrybird is really good about responding
Ok will do ima need help along the way

I love my mars hydro 300 watt series 1. But i added cfl also bc of white light. It works amazing for veg. Only bloom under HPS

I got a mars Hydro II 900 in a 3x3 grow tent. The actual draw is about 400W.

I Love the led mate, you could go with the mars Hydro II 700 and get amazing results. ;)

They got cheaper modells too you should check out Mars Hydro leds.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Can I go threw all cycles or i have to get some other light source for flowering and veg

I love my mars hydro 300 watt series 1. But i added cfl also bc of white light. It works amazing for veg. Only bloom under HPS

By any chance do you know if mars hydro sell a led light that can do the veg and bloom

To be honest I would transplant to fox farm soil in a bigger pot and put her under 12/12 light. She'll grow 25-50% more in the first few weeks of flower. Clip any side branches and you will end up with one solid bud. Then start fresh
I just found fox farm soil in my area so I'm ready for transplant but I also got my Mar ii hydro 900 but won't be here untill a week or so. And the weather for the following week is going to be mostly cloudy and rainy what would you recommend me to do

If you can bring her in and use CFL and a cheap grow light from local department store until your light arrives. Better than her freezing to death You probably don't want add any nutrients for 10-14 days with the fox farm soil. It comes packed with goodness

If you can bring her in and use CFL and a cheap grow light from local department store until your light arrives. Better than her freezing to death You probably don't want add any nutrients for 10-14 days with the fox farm soil. It comes packed with goodness
Should I add calimagic with tap water and what's a good ph for the water to be at

Back
Top Bottom