Bag seed

OGHASHED

How many will be females ???
420-magazine-mobile997089941.jpg

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Usually around 50%...but the immature ones may not work or if they do likely will be retarded. No joke I grown lots of tarded plants.

You squeeze them hard between the thumb and fore finger and if the don't break they are mature. Those smaller ones are likely not mature enough. As in if they work you get some tards that grow odd and have issues.

Now as that is likely hermi seed...you may have a tendency towards females but they likely will be finicky and need care not to hermi.

Statistically when you hermi plants you get more like 90+% chance that they are females but many will say a hermi from stress is going to make hermi childern.

In my experience they are just more sensitive ...you can keep them female they just need some TLC.

So you may have 3 females there.

Actually the one's that look small are sunk at the bottom of cup the 3 that looks big are floating

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Usually around 50%...but the immature ones may not work or if they do likely will be retarded. No joke I grown lots of tarded plants.

You squeeze them hard between the thumb and fore finger and if the don't break they are mature. Those smaller ones are likely not mature enough. As in if they work you get some tards that grow odd and have issues.

Now as that is likely hermi seed...you may have a tendency towards females but they likely will be finicky and need care not to hermi.

Statistically when you hermi plants you get more like 90+% chance that they are females but many will say a hermi from stress is going to make hermi childern.

In my experience they are just more sensitive ...you can keep them female they just need some TLC.

So you may have 3 females there.

I've been working with two strains, Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Blackberry Kush. The Blackberry Kush is bagseed from a crop that the grower said the light got shut off on for 4 days. The Platinum Girl Scout Cookies was feminized through Rodelization--I am betting anyway, they didn't say and I just don't think they are sophisticated enough to know about collidal silver.

Anyway, I haven't got a single male plant or hermie . I really haven't grown out that many of them, or plants in general, but if anything I would say that the germination success rate is just lower.

it really just depends on why the plant went hermie. If it was caused by stress, then it's likely similar stress would need to be repeated. If it just went hermie for no reason, that's more likely a genetic disposition towards asexual propagation. All cannabis will asexually reproduce given enough time though, which is why rodelization is possible. It's kind of impossible to know how it happened with bagseed though. Could have been cross pollination too.

Agree on the mutated plants though, grown a couple of those so far. One of them was so goofy its leaves looked like lettuce.

Back
Top Bottom