Plant deficiencies - What helps what

Velk

420-magazine-mobile1261422184.jpg

I've noticed there are so many plant deficiencys I thought it would be helpfull to everybody to make a thread about treating the deficiencys what to use what products contain the ingriedients to cure your problems as even myself being new aren't that familiar I thought this would be helpfull to me and everybody in general.

Post photos of your plant with deficiencys Note what type or what you think it is. And also what you used to help remedy the problem

Hopefully this will help everybody thanks happy growing velk ...........

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ohh great share! Thank you! Totally supplements my reading.

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks man I thought it would be handy if every body tht has a deficentcy they could post pics of it sick and what used to treat it

It'd be nice to see a verified calcium deficiency. There is somebody else on the forums which may be either battling a calcium deficiency or a thrips issue. They're using cal mag and don't see any poop spots or bugs either so we're kind of stumped. I tried reading into it and helping them but I really can't determine what it is either. Not that I'm a pro or anything. I just enjoy problem solving, when it's not my problem! Lol.

It'd be nice to see a verified calcium deficiency. There is somebody else on the forums which may be either battling a calcium deficiency or a thrips issue. They're using cal mag and don't see any poop spots or bugs either so we're kind of stumped. I tried reading into it and helping them but I really can't determine what it is either. Not that I'm a pro or anything. I just enjoy problem solving, when it's not my problem! Lol.

I need to move this thread in the right forums for plant deficentcys as not getting any atention witch I was hoping it would go down well have you any photos please

Here we have a mag def from mag getting locked out from ph being a tad to low and not being readily avalible so will be flushing my plant with light nutes at a higher ph 5.8-6.0
dc5d272e79c70460a3b7f9bb4a992beb.jpg
6ef27c42c644393344ef5916e28c65dc.jpg

I forgot to post saying that my plants are all cured with the raising of the ph to6.0 from 5.7 the leafs look much nicer no new rusty looking marks buds starting to swell nicely .

Happy growing .

Back
Top Bottom