Yellow Leaves - First Grow

GrowMedicine

Firstly, hi everyone this is my first post and I am happy to be here as it looks like an awesome community to learn how to grow my own medicine. Hopefully I posted this in the right place and the pics will work that I tabbed from the gallery.

The below pics are from two crop king purple kush plants that are four weeks old from seed and being grown in soil. I am trying to figure out if the yellowing and light coloured leaves is being caused by underwatering, high ph (7.4), humidity level (40-50%) or too many nutes. I ferilized twice using a quarter amount of 20 20 20 miracle grow. I know many are not a fan of this fert but this is my first grow and trying to keep it simple to start.

The dark coloured leaves plant is from another purple kush that was started and grown, what I thought to be identical to the one that has the light leaves.

Anyone have any ideas as to why one has light leaves and the other dark? Thanks for any input and I look forward to sharing my successes and failures as my grow moves along.

GM

31956.JPG

41507.JPG

16779.JPG

22446.JPG

Thanks Dark. I may be over thinking things a little as this is the first grow. When I compare this plant to the other 15 it is definately lighter, a little smaller and looks yellowish.

Grow

Thanks David Bowman, lets see if this works. This pic is part of my grow room.
Grow

IMG_038443.JPG

Back
Top Bottom