Am trying to guess how long left

TheChanger

I am a outdoor guy and i recently moved to Seattle from sunny cali. So i had to take some ladies indoor. I am running top feed ebb buckets. I am in week 7 of bloom. I have 1000 watt hps Super-lux bulb. I have a dimmable ballest that i recently moved up i was maintaining 73 degrees and 30 rh, now i am at 80 and 36, i have no amber at all. But lots of resin. I am running GH series along with Diamond Nectar, z7, and calmag and mammoth p. My ppm is around 1100 and ph 5.6 to 6.0 maintained. At this environment how long do you guys think please
946614a137c8a4d2b56db3d1246a1405.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

1-2 weeks yet. The buds aren't fully mature yet and no pistils are turning red or curling under either. You still have a bit yet for sure. Looking good though! Last thing you want to do is harvest to early. Nice job!

Never will do that, patience is always worth it. I am just a outdoor guy first time indoor and when outdoor i usually go by the colder months time to pick not by appearance

They are looking very nice there. I will go out on a limb here and say they can take another week or two of ferts before flushing. They look like they are in their packing it on stage. What strain? Where are you in relation to the breeders estimates?

:peacetwo:

Its incredible bulk and breeders says 60 days, oct 17th flower induced 9 days later was about when stretching slowed and hairs started showing

Well i flipped Oct 17th so i will be coming up soon can't wait to try here. Wondering how your curung process was brudda

h I have 2 at almost the same day yours are and no amber as of today and it is driving me nutz
IMG_20161201_172917.jpg
IMG_20161201_172807.jpg

I can see ambers in your pics man! Pic #1 shows em. Yours looks super close. Another few days and you will prolly be good to go! Very nice!

Started to see amber trichs and a lot of swelling. And of course frosted over like crazy
9c41cd3e6afeaa9aeb52be94a5f1dc97.jpg

Back
Top Bottom