Do these seedlings need food yet?

cnile

ling_1_.JPG

ling_2_.JPG

I have GHFlora and CalMag for my COCO

I also have superthrive

and i have the great white

what do they need and do they need it yet?

thanks

I think i got it, for 2 weeks they do not need anything but is that two weeks from when i stuck the seeds in the cup of water for germination or two weeks after they showed green or does it really matter

i pre soaked my coco in like 50 ppm of calmag i have lots of shit from general hydroponics.

thanks

From what I have read you might want to wait until the 3rd week or so. Also may want to wait until at least the 2nd set of true leaves grow all the way and go very light on the strength. Just getting started again myself but try not to rush things like I did and ruined my 1st little baby girls.
Hope this helps.
Good luck and happy growing.

You start counting as they raise their head out of medium.
I see different options with coco some start right with 25% nutes some after 2 weeks.

I start at week 2 with nutes in coco.
Cal-mag depends on your water so be carful if using tap water.

Great white is the best myko , in veg and first 2 week of bloom I ad some in every can.
I would ad H&G root extractor and no other not cheap but only use 0,3ml/L

that 2 raised my yield 20%.
Look for some coco journals from Cultivator or LEDRF

awesome. thank you guys

darkgrow can u tell me more about the great white. so your adding to your water or feeding solution. when do you use it and how much?

H&G root extractor ill buy it, i almost did cause everyone is talkinga bout it.

nothing about superthrive or those other general hydroponics things - floroveg??

thanks

dark can u help me with the amount of cal mag also please?

I have the General Hydroponics cal mag. How much are u using with ur coco. after 2 weeks when the little seedlings will need some nutes (25% strength or solution around 200 ppm) how much cal mag to use? its a lot right?

i have a feeding schedule and it says use

1/4 tsp per gal of MICRO
1/8 tsp per gal of GRO
1/8 tsp per gal of Bloom
1 tsp per gal of CaliMagic

is that looking good?

i wonder if that will even be close to 200 ppm, if not should i just dilute those ratio's with more fresh water?

so mix it to correct, then dillute to 200 ppm???

I don't measure GW let it be a 1/4 scoop at 10L / 2,5gal
I use in veg and first 2 weeks bloom every time, from week 3 to 5 once per week.

Can tell you nothing about products I don't use.

ok now that i have gone through this little bit, today if i asked myself this question i would have said wait a couple/few days and hit them with 200 ppm and see what happens, if nothing negative go up 25 ppm each day.

my next go around ill be doing that, if not even a higher ppm.

reasoning behind this is they were real purple stems after this, light colored leaves, light colored new growth.

now that i am feeding they look much better.

Back
Top Bottom