Cannabutter cooling

jebus2029

every post i see says let the cannabutter cool in the fridge over night. To harden and separate from the water. Do I need to let it go that long? Will like 2 hours be fine? Its thickening up but still soft and pliable. Also there are a bunch of small dots of butter floating around in the water. Should I wait a while longer so these specks can float to the top? or are they gonna stay floating in the water?

I was worried that my cookies were not gonna work but i was wrong. I made a dozen a split one with my roommate last night(12:30am). Then we started playing video games. I didn't realize it worked until i was no longer able to keep up and i kept dying. Luckily he was only like 5 minutes behind so i didn't get destroyed in the game. I passed out around 3:30. Then I woke up 7. Still high. Even now i feel kinda loopy and its almost 10. Good thing i didnt eat a whole one by myself

Life is good . . . with a cannabutter cookie in da belly!

hehe, just ate another, whole one this time. now its off to do the xmas shopping. i hope i don't get lost at the mall :trance:

Back
Top Bottom