First time fimming what do u think

bige1511

Last night I couldn't sleep, and got bored... So I decided to do something drastic...

I fimmed Esperasa, Spirit, and Star :headbanger:

This was my first time fimming or topping for that matter...

And it showed with my first cut........ I cut one of the leaves from Esperasa by accident!!:thedoubletake:

Esperansa before....
DSC04747.jpg

Esperansa After notice the missing leaf :headbanger:
DSC047491.jpg

Esperanasa close up...
DSC04751.jpg

Star fimmed..
DSC04754.jpg

Star close up
DSC04758.jpg

Spirit fimmed...
DSC04761.jpg

Spirit close up...
DSC04762.jpg

So what do you guys think? I hope I didn't butcher them too much, next time I'll get a fine pair of small sharp scissors. The ones I used didn't cut as well as I would like... I did clean them with alcohol, then h2o2, and then rinsed with water before making the cuts to prevent any kind of infection.

Any pointers for next time are appreciated :headbanger:

thank you stoner :headbanger:

i was so scared topping my plants for the first time

but you got more clones to choose from:headbanger:

toche i like it hey howed u know i need glasses:cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't believe in mutilating a plant by topping or fimming when bending the top over will give one the same bushy effect. The whole idea for the process of topping and fimming is to bush the plant out. this is accomplished by redirecting the growth hormones called auxins to the lower branches of the plant. When you top, fim or bend it over you accomplish this affect. When you top or fim you stress the plant and stop all growth for a couple days so the plant can heal itself and recover. One could even cause a finicky plant to turn hermie with thhis effect. You don't get this stress or harm when bending the top over. As for clones..well like stated the vegetive growth hormones or auxins are concentrated in upper branches which means more rooting hormones are present in the lower growth. by taking clones lower down on a plants structure you assure a better chance of the clone rooting.

thankyou racefan u are the man :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom