Grow bags?

TxState

My plants are in need of a transplant from the dixie party cups. I was looking at pots today at lowes and they are $4 for a 10" pot and $7 for a 12" pot... aka what a rip off. So I was looking online and found some "grow bags". Just wondering what you guys think of these and are these good for MJ? They come in 1/2 gallon, 1,2,3,5,7, and 10 gallon ones. Which one would be the best to where I don't have to transplant again? BTW, all sizes are under a dollar. Or should I just stick with plastic pots?

indoor clones should be fine in 3 gal depending on your veg time. grow bags rock! i use em in and out. I would probably go with the 5 just to be safe. not sure if you have a grow shop in the area i get mine there for like 40 cents a piece for the 5 gal/////////

I was kind of interested in growing in bags fr my next grow I would really like to learn more about it before going gungho on the project keep me informed onthe progess. If anyone knows of any threads containg info let me know

Phill:clap:

I bought 4.25 gallon pots at walmart for about $2.50. That's crazy lowes wants that much.

If ya wanna go with the bags I'd get the 1 and 3 gallon and get the 5 gallon just in case.

Back
Top Bottom