I was given 6 - 8 ounces of weed by a person who grew it. When he had to harvest it because he had to move he pulled the plants and put them into garbage bags. over night a white mold/fungus started on some of the buds. He clipped all of the buds that he saw with the white spots on them and put them into glass mason jars. Now I own them.
Is there any way to clean the buds to get rid of the mold? I have the following questions:
1: Can i go through all the buds clipping out the white areas and then smoke what is left without causing myself or the people I smoke with any harm?
2: what about putting the buds in a microwave and nuking them for a couple of minutes on high? Will that get rid of the mold/spores by killing them or will that just kill the THC content?
3: What about saoking the buds in alcohol and then letting them dry so the alcohol will evaporate? Will that work or again will that just kille the bd all together?
4: should i attempt any of these or something else to try and get rid of the mold or just trash them?
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!
Sorry if this post is a duplicate :(