Vaporizer Dangers:PVC Tubing

vaporvapor

this also applies to waterpipes/bongs/hookahs with clear or colored PVC tubing

PVC Tubing contains plasticizers which are known hormone disruptors in the human bodies. many hospitals have begun removing these types of tubing due to people mainly newborn babies exposed to extreme levels of phthalates. whats worse is smoking through these pvc tubes at high temperatures causes even more of these chemicals to leech.

many vaporizer companies are now offering alternative tubing and you can also buy replacement tubing for less than 4 bucks that doesnt contain any of these harmful plasticizers and are not toxic.

this is no joke, im worried about my health, as i figure alot of vaporizer users are, so i thought i had to share this.

please do some reading of your own

VaporMovement Times Vaporizer News :: Product Spotlight :: Did you know?? – The Importance of High-Quality Tubing

Replacement Silicone Tubing | VaporStore
Phthalates Side Effects - a comprehensive view - Wellsphere

The other problem with some of those small hand held vaporizers is that you have to hold your lighter above the bowl and slowly inhale . Most lighters warn you not to keep them lit for over 10 sec.! Well when I was using my vopor genie it would take a bit longer than that to get a hit , I had to use at least 2 lighters and switch them off cause they would get so damn hot. Well I gave up using that , evrytime I would use it I kept thinking that the lighter was going to explode right in my face! back to the bong :bong:

Some people don't like even inhaling the lighter fumes to light stuff.

Joints are a fav to these people. Who even go as far as lighting it low and not using the lighter near the face period.

Also all that rubber looking moldings and base boards in Hospitals etc. are also made of PVC and they off gas for years so. There is also a movement to get away from those too.

Back
Top Bottom