Which one makes you laugh more, sativa or indica?

GAME

I know that sativa is more of a head high and indica is a body high, but which is the one that makes you laugh uncontrollably at nothing?

Idk... when I first started smoking I was an nutcase and it was either couch lock (more like barely make it from the place I was smoking to another place lock lol) or case of giggles for NO reason, followed by couch lock. Haha. Now, I can smoke a ridiculous amount and I don't laugh like that. I watch movies or TV when everyone is high and cracking up. I'm like "Man, I want the funny weed too!" lol So, idk what happened for me. Every once in a blue moon I get something really good & I'll get kinda giddy and giggle a bit & my other half will be like "That must be some good shit."

i don't know what my hubby smokes. him and our friend Kimo developed some strain they call "cat piss". he laughs alot when he watches "America's funniest videos".
visitors to our garden claimed that they smelled like the cats peed there, therefore the name.

probably Sativa. I saw something on Youtube that had Joe Rogan talking about the explosion of weed in the 60's and 70's as a result of all the sativa strains coming into the U.S.. Apparently the sativas are the uplifting, happy buds that make you giddy. Rogan is pretty interesting to listen to when it comes to weed, MMA, and even life... but mostly weed and MMA. lol

great post, my opinion would be sativa, I wish too that I could find some smoke that made me laugh like it use to, I remember 20 years ago smoking some with a friend and we laughed so damn hard we were sitting on the ground and just fell over slobbering on ourselves laughing so hard at the stupidest stuff, oh the good ol days. :)

well, some sativa's just make u feel stupid and incomprehensible, which then will make u laugh at yourself. Good post, but idk....

man, this thread is makin me want to go outside and burn this small-ass bowl i have left.. i really want to smoke. the house is so small, though, that someone will probably come investigate when they notice I'm outside so late... ugh. I want to smoke! haha. sativas ftw, tho.

i chopped mine a little early last year for the purpose of those giggle fits - the high didnt last as long though. sativas rock for the laughter effect though.

great post, my opinion would be sativa, I wish too that I could find some smoke that made me laugh like it use to, I remember 20 years ago smoking some with a friend and we laughed so damn hard we were sitting on the ground and just fell over slobbering on ourselves laughing so hard at the stupidest stuff, oh the good ol days. :)

oh those good ol days. :rofl:

Those old Mexican sativa's would make you laugh your ass off as would the homegrown that came from their seeds. Jamaican weed was a laugher too, but it had more of a loose body high. It always made me feel like my legs and arms were rubber bands.

I think a lot of it was they were mild enough you were able to move around and do stupid stuff,usually starting with the words,"Hey,watch this!"

I still like to take a couple of mini bong hits of whatever weed I have around and watch "Jerry Springer". The low intensity high makes the craziness on the show that much funnier.

Back
Top Bottom