Prices Of Hash

talkof401

can i get some feedback on how much a half ounce of hash goes for? Here's it around $230-240.:roorrip:

Out here it depends on the type of hash, but "retail" prices are anywhere from $20-60 per gram.
bubble hash;:smokin: so they say

last time i bought hash it was 8 bucks a gram,that was 1979, damn what year is it ?:)

Mmmm, hash. My favorite substance in the world!!

Average price for me is $40-$60 per gram. And no one ever seems to have any :(

I haven't bought any hash in years, but I heard somewhere that on the East Coast, Rhode Island it goes for around $230-240 for half an ounce.

I wasn't going to say it until you did we used to buy it for 7$ a g square chunks
light brown not the best but it got good and hi.

we used to get this black chunky stuff,every now and then some that was stamped with a logo, anybody remember columbian gold or red,35 bucks a oz,350 a lb. that was really kick ass weed. ah the good ole days.:thumb:

Yep columbian gold tie stick .But you know that weed was so different
than the green weed of today .Man talk about cotton mouth.:)

Stuff always had seeds .I remember it only took a couple weeks to fill
one of those little butter cups with seeds .

Then came the (sense) and with it came a price hike .Dam im feeling old.LOL
Another thing we used to get was green hash oil .dam that was about the highest i ever was smoking that shit on a big joint.

In high school (around 1970), we bought an ounce of black Afghani for $45 and cut it into nice little 1 gram cubes and sold half of it for $5 gram and smoked up the rest. Good ol' days indeed. It wasn't until I went to Humboldt State that I tried honey, brown, red and green hash oil. We always had the best of the best. (sigh) Now I make my own hash and it is as good as anything we got back then though there were some mighty fine flavors back then too.

yes tie stick,couple hits in a sm pipe,wow,nice 10 bucks a stick,and yes gold and red very seedy but that buzz,hell one time i remember my eyes dried out so much my freak'in contact lense popped out ,while i was driving,had to drive home to put it back in. and I remember that taste of gold and red just unbelievable, i wish it was still around.:thumb:

ps, hash oil was really good,but so messy.

In london if you know some decent dealers its about £50-£60 an ounce pretty good quality hash

In portugal again if you know some decent dealers for good moroccan hash its about €50 an ounce
:grinjoint:

Bubble hash = free -> 20$/ gram

Real Moroccan hash = pricele$$! :D

oh yeah mon!
My middle name is actually a Moroccan town well known for its excellent hashish production. ;)

Yep columbian gold tie stick .But you know that weed was so different
than the green weed of today .Man talk about cotton mouth.:)

Stuff always had seeds .I remember it only took a couple weeks to fill
one of those little butter cups with seeds .

Then came the (sense) and with it came a price hike .Dam im feeling old.LOL
Another thing we used to get was green hash oil .dam that was about the highest i ever was smoking that shit on a big joint.
I grew up in Burbank and got Colombian Gold for $20 4 fingers across the bag. They called it a 4 finger lid. And damn I miss Cholocate Thi sticksMMMMMMMMM

Back
Top Bottom