Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prices of Hash

Prices of Hash

can i get some feedback on how much a half ounce of hash goes for? Here's it around $230-240.
    Last edited by Happy Kitty; 06-14-2010 at 04:07 PM.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars--George Jung

Re: Prices of hash

Out here it depends on the type of hash, but "retail" prices are anywhere from $20-60 per gram.

Quote Originally Posted by GAME View Post
    Out here it depends on the type of hash, but "retail" prices are anywhere from $20-60 per gram.
    bubble hash; so they say
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars--George Jung

Quote Originally Posted by talkof401 View Post
    bubble hash; so they say
    $20/gram.

last time i bought hash it was 8 bucks a gram,that was 1979, damn what year is it ?
    Everything i write is fictional and used in the situation where marijuana would be legal.All photos and comments were produced from search engines on the internet and free to all. Everything i post and write about is not reality and is for entertainment purposes only!.....................................:

I'm jealous. I have only ever found hash twice. It cost the same as weed at the time. I wish i could buy some hash..

Mmmm, hash. My favorite substance in the world!!

Average price for me is $40-$60 per gram. And no one ever seems to have any :(
    sì perché l'autorità dell'opinione di mille nelle scienze non val per una scintilla di ragione di un solo - Galileo

in the sciences the authority of thousands of opinions is not worth as much as one tiny spark of reason in an individual man

I haven't bought any hash in years, but I heard somewhere that on the East Coast, Rhode Island it goes for around $230-240 for half an ounce.
    'Tis war, red war, I'll give you then
    War till my sinews fail;
    For the wrong you have done to a chief of men,
    And a thief of the Zukka Kheyl.

420 Member

Quote Originally Posted by ozric420 View Post
    last time i bought hash it was 8 bucks a gram,that was 1979, damn what year is it ?
    I wasn't going to say it until you did we used to buy it for 7$ a g square chunks
    light brown not the best but it got good and hi.

Talking Re: Prices of hash

Quote Originally Posted by bigjake View Post
    I wasn't going to say it until you did we used to buy it for 7$ a g square chunks
    light brown not the best but it got good and hi.
    we used to get this black chunky stuff,every now and then some that was stamped with a logo, anybody remember columbian gold or red,35 bucks a oz,350 a lb. that was really kick ass weed. ah the good ole days.
    Everything i write is fictional and used in the situation where marijuana would be legal.All photos and comments were produced from search engines on the internet and free to all. Everything i post and write about is not reality and is for entertainment purposes only!.....................................:

420 Member

Yep columbian gold tie stick .But you know that weed was so different
    than the green weed of today .Man talk about cotton mouth.

Stuff always had seeds .I remember it only took a couple weeks to fill
    one of those little butter cups with seeds .

Then came the (sense) and with it came a price hike .Dam im feeling old.LOL
    Another thing we used to get was green hash oil .dam that was about the highest i ever was smoking that shit on a big joint.

In high school (around 1970), we bought an ounce of black Afghani for $45 and cut it into nice little 1 gram cubes and sold half of it for $5 gram and smoked up the rest. Good ol' days indeed. It wasn't until I went to Humboldt State that I tried honey, brown, red and green hash oil. We always had the best of the best. (sigh) Now I make my own hash and it is as good as anything we got back then though there were some mighty fine flavors back then too.
    "For one more time
    Let your madness run with mine"

Mah Medical Grow

Talking Re: Prices of hash

yes tie stick,couple hits in a sm pipe,wow,nice 10 bucks a stick,and yes gold and red very seedy but that buzz,hell one time i remember my eyes dried out so much my freak'in contact lense popped out ,while i was driving,had to drive home to put it back in. and I remember that taste of gold and red just unbelievable, i wish it was still around.

ps, hash oil was really good,but so messy.
    Last edited by ozric420; 06-18-2010 at 07:14 AM. Reason: add something

Re: Prices of Hash

In BC it's 30 for an eighth of normal hash, or 45 for an eighth of afgan hash.

Re: Prices of Hash

In london if you know some decent dealers its about £50-£60 an ounce pretty good quality hash

In portugal again if you know some decent dealers for good moroccan hash its about €50 an ounce

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast