Best Stoner Pet Names

Slizzard

So, I'm moving to a new condo in San Diego and my roomie wants to get a couple cats.. Good stoner names for cats anyone? Right now we are juggling around with Toke, Kumar, Kush, Chronic, Felix, Kelix, and Dub. I'm down for more, lay them out there..

We have a hound we call CANNA-bus.......the buss for short...when strangers are asking his name..."oh this guy?....we call him buss..."......wink wink

My neighbor has a ferret. He calls it Guv (short for Government) because it stinks, sh!ts everywhere, and every time he turns around it has messed something else up.

Had a cat that absolutely loved to get high. She'd hear that bag unrolling and come bolting. Called her Thai (Thai Stick) That was one funny ass cat when stoned!

Had a cat that absolutely loved to get high. She'd hear that bag unrolling and come bolting. Called her Thai (Thai Stick) That was one funny ass cat when stoned!

My current cat likes to get high too. Just like yours she comes running when she hears any paraphernalia at all! She also thinks all smoke gets her high now and has to be stopped from breathing people's cigarettes etc lol.

Back
Top Bottom